View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:43 AM   #27
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Candyman View Post
Haven't done a Speed Scrap before so I doubt I will be trying for a silver let alone gold but will see how this woks. Maybe do one or two to join in the fun.

Will try to get a couple things organized over the next couple days to hit the ground running.

Jim
I hope you are able to join us, Jim. They are lots of fun. Crazy, but fun. Also, the desginers are amazing. They donate fabulous goodies for the marathon bags.

We also chat the first hour while instructions are being given. Come join us in the chat room.

Give it a whirl... you might find they are addicting.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote