View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
I'm SO excited, I hope this means they'll integrate SW even more at the parks. Maybe expand SWW, add a Star Wars land to DHS, who knows! One of the first things I thought of was how R2-MK wasn't at SWW this year, and they said it was some kind of contract thing, that they have to renew it each year, and sometimes they can't always come back (Mace Windu also wasn't there this year for the same reason.) Now, I'm guessing that won't happen again.

Jan-That sounds like the Philly media and the Eagles, I always used to joke that they would report what the third string QB ate for lunch over anything else, lol.
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote