View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #42
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
amordemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
Points: 2,492
I'm sending over my submission now! Eeek, I'm so nervous. I really hope it meets standards. I've been reading over and over the rules like they're my new religion just to make sure I get it all right! This was super fun though!!!
__________________

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote