View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #77
missdamsel
I'm on the tram
 
missdamsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 31
Points: 1,110
This is what I will do then!! Some neutral papers and elements!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
Of course you can do a general use kit! You might think about doing one with just neutral colors (black, white, grey, brown, silver, gold, etc.) Most kits will already have color specific items; we may need some items that aren't specific to any specific color scheme. One suggestion the CT had for us after DC6 was to add some neutral items, specifically black/white papers. One thing I tend to forget is that the CT must use our kits exclusively to do their layouts and things like general use papers/elements can go a long way.



Got it, but haven't had a chance to download anyone's submissions yet. I should be able to get to it soon and will let you know if there are problems.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

missdamsel is offline   Reply With Quote