View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express
 
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Posts: 913
Points: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Thanks for hosting Tammy...Is there anyway you can keep the link open until 10/19/12...Our template challenges last for 2 weeks...Thanks..
I had a duh moment...I knew that...even read it off my sticky note yet my brain and fingers didn't quite connect.....I don't know how to change my title to say 10/19 though...but it goes till then..Thanks for the reminder.
__________________
Tammy
Visit Our:

SHOP


BLOG


Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN is offline