View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kokomo, IN
Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Posts: 1,107
Points: 20,771
I make shirts for us to wear, it's like making a scrapbook page and then you print it to an iron on transfer. Then you have coordinating shirts! I like to get them at a craft shop like Hobby Lobby, they are MUCH cheaper for the plain t-shirts then some place like walmart.

It doesn't take very long to make them. I design them and print them and then my husband irons them. And then he repeats over and over "I am Iron Man".
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote