View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #53
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Is it still possible to choose? Haven't been around much lately, and since we normally got the instructions at the end of the month, I just dropped in today.

I'm not really into those Villains, so I could do a basic kit if needed (with stitches, frames, flowers and things like that). If you want me to do a Villain, and if he's not taken, I'll take Shan Yu. Something Chinese would be fun, huh?
It would be really neat to see what you do with a Shan Yu mini; I totally forgot about him! I can think of lots of fun things for that kit. Or, you can do a general mini if you would rather. I'll leave it up to you Just let me know!
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

Last edited by frogfish; 10-02-2012 at 02:19 PM.

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote