View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #55
afirmbeliever
Exploring Adventureland
 
afirmbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
Points: 8,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
Well, the deadline is almost here... This month has been super busy and I haven't been as on top of things as I'd like to be. To make sure I'm not missing anyone or anything, here is a list of all of the people from whom I have received submissions:

marinapj
romajo
pooh46
chef minnie mouse
msbagley
saar
willmominmo
mjajmom
loveofpm
jennipher
missdamsel

If your name is not on the list and you did submit something, please let me know so you are not left out. Thank you!
Okay mine is ready to go, doing to try to upload it now (hope it's still the same password......) I'll let you know how it goes.
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 United States of America Mouse Ears Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote