View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
I like to do this:

Primary colors or Princessy Colors = Magic Kingdom
Safari Animal Prints-Browns & Earthy = Animal Kingdom
Royal Blue/Gray/Show biz = Hollywood Studios
Black or "Grown up" Futuristic = Epcot
Orange and California Colors= California Adventure
Princessy Colors=Disneyland

One thing I am doing lately is trying to wear plain (no prints) I think it turns out better for scrapping and makes the Characters stand out more or if I add elements into my page it looks nicer. that is just me!

Hope that helps, check CynthiaY gallery, she does an awesome job with the parks and Outfits!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...name=cynthiay2
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote