View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #17
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LilMonsters View Post

Oh and another question... Are these kits forever property of MouseScrappers? I mean, at some point could I expand on the kit I am making and put it in my store, or is that not allowed? Not a problem if not, I just want to know ahead of time, and not make a big uh-oh.
I am wondering the same thing??? Are all the kits in the Mouseketter group going to the store or select ones?
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote