View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
calamitypark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Posts: 588
Points: 6,158
I hope you got your lunch on the table.

Wow, this has blown my mind.

Will have to disect this very slowly.

For template #110, this had already been converted for SBC3 and I download this and imported it into SBC3. I thought because it had been converted to SBC3 page, that everything would slip into place, but it doesn't.

I would really love to work out how to do it correctly, as I love doing template challenges, and because I can't get mine to work have been going back and doing paper ones. Which I love doing but when pushed for time digital would be great.

Hope to talk with you soon.
__________________
Carousel horse Redfan Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Sulley Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pumpkin Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Japan Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote