Thread: Aurora
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #86
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905


Journaling reads: You were not exactly thrilled with the idea of waiting in line to meet princesses but after we explained that Amelia would have to do the same thing for characters you wanted to meet you were a good sport. Little did we know that it would be you, not Amelia, that we would practically have to drag away from the princesses! First in the line was Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) with whom you immediately struck up a conversation. I could only hear bits and pieces of your "discussion" so I don't know everything you asked but you can see from the pictures that you were very serious about your questions. I did hear you ask where her horse was (every princess has a royal steed, right?) as well as what it is like to live in a castle. I guess I should not have been surprised by how inquisitive you were since you are constantly asking questions but for some reason I never anticipated that carrying over to meeting Disney royalty!

__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote