View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #34
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
I'd like to host one on Tuesday March 27. At 10:30 am Mountain Time. That's 9:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Central, and 12:30 pm Eastern.

I'll host the chat & forum and do the prize.

Is that ok??
Perfect Britt! Thanks so much. Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town. I have updated the first thread. Yeah! Awesome PP too!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote