View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
TanyaH666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So. California
Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Posts: 800
Points: 14,194
You can't take any pictures or video when the video is playing in the library or once you are in the actual elevator! I was so happy to finally be able to video while at WDW!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote