View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
liriel
E Ticket Holder
 
liriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
Points: 26,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
The good news is that it gives you one more reason to come to California.... . Disneyland's Fantasyland still has Snow White and Mr. Toad, plus the Matterhorn, Alice in Wonderland, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Casey Jr. Circus Train, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, and you can walk up into the castle to see the story of Sleeping Beauty. Plus Mickey's Toontown is still there, and has many more interactive things to do than they put into the Florida version. Have I convinced any of you to come to California yet?

Thanks for sharing the news, Teresa.
I am saving my pennies so I can come someday!
__________________
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote