View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
mncstbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Posts: 828
Points: 3,138
Hi, Just have to put my 2 cents in... I've always owned high end P&S b/c I felt all I needed was good zoom, less shutter lag.. etc. BUT I finally got a Canon t3i this Christmas with a couple of lenses and I have to say it's a drastic improvement from what I had before. To be able to buy lenses in the future and flashes, I have more control over the quality of the pictures. I can change the aperture, shutter speed, etc... which you can learn over time. I LOOOVE my DSLR and wouldn't go back. Good luck in your camera shopping! Even if you decide to stick with a high end P&S, you can always get a dslr later on! That's what I did and am completely happy with it!
I link to MouseScrappers!

mncstbr is offline   Reply With Quote