![]() |
Attractions allow/prohibit photos inside
I thought we could start a list of what attractions allow photos inside/ during, and which ones don't? We learned from our last trip, that on some attractions, a flash will actually shut down the ride (small World, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan). What others? Which ones have that little recording or a sign stating that no flash photography is allowed?
|
most of the inside/Theater shows no flash are allowed, Philarmagic, Tough to be a bug, etc
|
You can use a camera in all rides, but you should NEVER use flash photography in a dark ride. It ruins it for everyone else, that's why it isn't allowed. Same with any movie, though one time I heard them say no cameras at all on Soarin...but I never heard that again (and I've ridden that ride a LOT, lol.)
|
Any dark ride or show there's no FLASH photography.
|
That is something that is different at WDW than at DL. For example, here at DCA they specifically tell you that there is NO photography or video of ANY kind on Tower of Terror. Even in the video room before you are on the actual ride! I know because I was told by a CM when I snapped a photo that I was not allowed to take photos. At WDW i was able to video and snap photos the whole time!
|
Quote:
|
You can't take any pictures or video when the video is playing in the library or once you are in the actual elevator! I was so happy to finally be able to video while at WDW!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger