![]() |
Camera at the ready?
I was wondering.... When you are at home (living everyday life), do you keep your camera out and ready for action? I am forever more missing great photo ops because my camera is in the other room, all zipped up in its case.
I do remember it when there is a special function, but rarely think about photos when we are just doing regular life. I thought about this today as I almost missed a funny photo. We came home from Church and were looking for the cats. I found Sydney all circled up in the laundry basket asleep. He was too cute! I literally ran into the other room and snagged my camera before he decided to jump out. We all thought it was funny he has found a new comfy sleeping spot and now I have photos to always remember his silliness. Anywho... what about you? |
yep my camera is always at the ready, i have a little girl who is 2 next month and when she is having a funny or silly moment i like to be ready to capture it. there have been many times i have missed a great photo because my camera was up stairs in its case. x
|
I always carry a camera with me. I have a little Olympus underwater POS that I keep in my purse. Then there's the camera on my phone when I'm in a pinch. But when we're on a trip? All three come with me!
|
Mine is hanging up where coats are supposed to be at the back door. That way I can just grab it to take photos anytime. Otherwise I have been taking pictures with my iPhone, since I can carry it with me. I am thinking I need a new P&S to carry in my purse, since my iPhone camera is only so-so. I am addicted to posting photos with the Instagram app though.
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger