![]() |
Lightsaber "upgrade"
So - when you get your magic shot done with Darth Vader they hand you the plastic lightsaber to wield and it's about half the length of a proper lightsaber and I never thought it looked right... so I "fixed" it:
http://disjointedimages.smugmug.com/...-M4BsdX4-M.jpg Maybe I should offer my services to the Photopass people? ;) |
I've been to Disney 10 times, and have NEVER found a Photopass photographer in the area to do the Vader shot. :( It's the one PP magic shot I've always wanted but never got. I also never found the Hook one at MK after my first trip in '07.
|
It was while Star Tours was down for refurb too - so I was surprised they were there.
Sending you pixie dust that you get it the next time you go. ;) |
Nice job! :hooray:
|
Looks great. We have never had any luck getting this shot, too. One of the only ones we don't have.
|
Very cool! I haven't ever been fortune enough to get this photo either. Awesome that you did!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:02 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger