![]() |
Disneyland 2009 - The Abbott Family
Here is my very first Disneyland book that I completed did on PSE7. It really taught me so much on how to digi scrap. There are tiny mistakes here and there but I was so proud of myself that I completed such a large project for the very first time. It was also my first 12x12 order from Shutterfly also. I was blown away by how great it looked too.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out. http://www.shutterfly.com/gallery/po...tXLlqzYAXg_Rcg |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger