![]() |
Ordered Photopass?
Hi all,
My question is to anyone that has used the photopass dvd service. How long after posting your order did you recieve your photopass? I only ask because I ordered mine neary 3 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. :no: The website stated that it would be with me between 3-7 working days and I am starting to worry a tad. I have sent them an email and they havent got back to me. Any suggestions? Or do you think I'm worrying over nothing? :help: Thanks |
I have always received mine within about a week of placing the order so three weeks does seem rather long. However, depending on what shipping method/provider they use for international orders I imagine it could be take a good bit longer.
Their customer service (as one would expect) is normally very good so if you have emailed and haven't gotten a response within 48 hours I would definitely email again. Perhaps they can provide you some tracking info so you can get some more specifics on its whereabouts? Good luck and hopefully it is just a shipping delay and it will makes it way to you very soon! |
I got mine within a week as well. I am not sure how long an international order would take. If you haven't heard from them yet, then definitely give their customer service a call!
|
Hi,
Thanks for your advice lady's someone from their customer service got in touch today and was very helpful - as disney always are :) Apparantly it was shipped over two weeks ago :( she is doing some looking into it and puzzled also. She took my number and said she will ring me tomorrow and let me know what is going on. She thinks it is a problem from this side of the pond. Hopefully it will be sorted. She said no matter what she will get me my photographs though... Gotta love Disney's customer service :yes: |
It always takes a loooong time to arrive in Brazil.
Once i got it in 10 business days, all others it took more than a month. This last one i placed my order 7/24, and still no sign of it. I know eventually will arrive. Same thing with shutterfly :yes: |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger