MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photography (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9649)
-   -   Disney Architecture (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7473)

Jojo 05-12-2011 03:05 PM

Disney Architecture
 
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some of you who want to share some photo's with a focus on the architecture of the parks. I'm writing a paper for school about themed/popular architecture and disney is my main subject. To give it a better view, I want to use a few photo's but I never visited any other resort than Paris. And I'd rather ask you all, instead of taking low quility internet photo's.

So I'm looking for pictures of the hotels, of "land marks" such as the Big Weel in Disneyland Resort, Photo's of celebration,..

Those I use, gets of coarse the full credit for the photo in my work.

Thank you all!!

Xxx
Jojo

luv2scrapmm 05-12-2011 04:48 PM

Jojo-

I'd love to help! Are you focusing on any specific type of architecture or picture? If you have specific rides/hotels/etc you'd like I can see what I have. Our home resort is Saratoga so I have alot there. PM me and we can figure something out.

liriel 05-12-2011 05:45 PM

I will look through my photos and see what I come up with. Let me know if you have any specifics. I only have photos from WDW. Then I can load them into flicker for you to look through.

Jojo 05-13-2011 12:00 AM

I need pictures from the swan and dolphin resort. Because than hotel was designed by Michael Graves and he is one of my main architects. But apart from that, I just want photo's that gives an image of the atmosphere. Cause I want to prove that the architecture in Disney isn't just popular architecture to please the crowd, it helps to create the atmosphere. And that's the opposite of what happens in Las Vegas for example. (So if you got any photo's from Las Vegas buildings, they're also welcome!)

I'm so glad you want to help!!

liriel 05-13-2011 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jojo (Post 67096)
I need pictures from the swan and dolphin resort. Because than hotel was designed by Michael Graves and he is one of my main architects. But apart from that, I just want photo's that gives an image of the atmosphere. Cause I want to prove that the architecture in Disney isn't just popular architecture to please the crowd, it helps to create the atmosphere. And that's the opposite of what happens in Las Vegas for example. (So if you got any photo's from Las Vegas buildings, they're also welcome!)

I'm so glad you want to help!!

I will see what I can do. You should also check out Flicker and search for the Disney architecture photo group....they might have what you need too. If you post to the discussion board many people there may be able to help you too. I will see if I can find the link later.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger