MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Second Chance Challenge - Disneyland Memories Template (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4283)

Yzerbear19 05-08-2010 09:03 PM

Second Chance Challenge - Disneyland Memories Template
 
I’ve had a lot of requests for my “Disneyland Memories” template that was a participation prize for a previous challenge. A lot of people missed the challenge the first time it was offered so I’ve decided to host a “Second Chance” challenge. This template is exclusive to MouseScrappers. All you need to do is complete a layout using the instructions below by the deadline. I will *NOT* offer it again. So if you miss out on the challenge this time, please do not PM or email me that you want it. The only way to get it is to complete the challenge.

“Magic Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”

It’s time for a story challenge! To celebrate the release of Snow White on DVD we are going to use the story of Snow White as our inspiration. Your layout does not have to be about Snow White. We’re just using the story as the inspiration for the challenge.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Layout needs to be Disney related

2. The Evil Queen asks the Magic Mirror who is the “fairest one of all” so to represent the Magic Mirror USE AT LEAST ONE FRAME.

3. The magic mirror tells the Evil Queen that one with “Lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow” is more fair than she. USE AT LEAST ONE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO. You can have more than one photo, but at least one should be black and white.

4. Snow White wears a red ribbon in her hair. USE AT LEAST ONE RIBBON.

5. When Snow White is in the woods she comes across the cottage of the 7 Dwarves, so to represent them on your layout USE THE SAME TYPE OF ELEMENT 7 TIMES. It should NOT be the exact element repeated 7 times. Try to use different sizes and colors.

6. The 7 Dwarves work in a mine with lots of gems and jewels. USE AT LEAST ONE GEM, JEWEL, OR CRYSTAL.

7. The Evil Queen wants the hunter to bring Snow White’s heart back in a box, so USE AT LEAST ONE HEART.

8. The Evil Queen gives Snow White a shiny red poison apple. INCORPORATE SOMETHING RED on your layout.

Your participation prize:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...9/Folder-8.jpg

Deadline: Saturday, May 22, 2010 at MIDNIGHT ET / 9:00 PM PT

gillscott 05-09-2010 01:38 AM

thank you mellisa, i missed this first time round so i will have to come up with something:yeah:

kateolas 05-09-2010 06:27 AM

I am so glad you are offering up this pp again .... I am definitely going to sit here and come up with something. Instead of work this morning (since it is Mom's day); I am gonna just scrap a little while I enjoy my coffee !!!

:scrapbooking:

sullyntink 05-09-2010 06:37 AM

WOW! I haven't ever seen this template, LOVE IT! Will we be able to use SBC+ though?

Nancy

luv2scrapmm 05-09-2010 06:39 AM

:yeah::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::D

What a nice Mother's Day surprise! Will have to get this one done today!

cassidyk 05-09-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sullyntink (Post 23807)
WOW! I haven't ever seen this template, LOVE IT! Will we be able to use SBC+ though?

Nancy

Nancy,
You will have to use the pngs as a guide to then insert photo boxes etc in SBC. It takes some time but it can be done. It is an awesome template!

leslie_537 05-09-2010 08:04 AM

How funny I just finished my Disney Christmas book with a page similar to this. Only this one is better.
Here was my version
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...o=2288&cat=500
Like I said I like yours better so I will be participating.

kateolas 05-09-2010 08:17 AM

I think I got all the requirements in ... even the red. ;)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lenge_JPEG.jpg

~credits in gallery~

sullyntink 05-09-2010 08:26 AM

Kathryn,

I've tried that before and never had any luck with it. I will post it in the SBC thread maybe I can get a step by step. Thanks for your input.

Nancy

leslie_537 05-09-2010 09:01 AM

Here is mine!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...75/Fairest.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger