MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at Magic Kingdom (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9620)
-   -   Pre-Parades (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3236)

Fran98765 05-06-2009 08:51 PM

Pre-Parades
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...saurora_1_.jpg

gillscott 04-04-2010 10:50 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...opy_Small_.jpg

snowdrop 04-07-2010 03:05 AM

As I eventually post all my paper layouts here, one constant thing I'll be saying is how I have a hard time photographing my pages (that's one thing that started to get me into digi, I didn't have to worry about photographing the pages to share, lol!) They look much better in person. :(

From my March 2008 trip, with Enchanted was coming out a few weeks later, they had Giselle from Enchanted as the pre-parade to the Dreams parade. I was so excited (and only found out by accident, thank goodness!) Doesn't Giselle look just like Amy Adams!

:credits:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...enchanted1.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...enchanted2.jpg

2 page spread:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...anted_both.jpg

RuthieRoo 06-07-2010 11:01 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/626/Push.jpg

:credits:

ILuvCrush 11-04-2010 11:07 AM

I loved getting to see the muppets in the VoluntEARs Parade during the give a day get a day promo!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...33_vq7JT-L.jpg
:credits:

obumpus 02-17-2011 10:27 PM

Hope I'm getting this in the right place!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...P_Rodgers1.jpg

californiateri 05-16-2011 08:35 PM

Made for 2nd Birthday Celebration - Simon Says Challenge

The Big Cheese Head
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_Head_web.jpg

pixiejodi 08-04-2011 05:00 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_-_edited.jpg

shaines 10-04-2014 12:08 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Pre-Parade.jpg

Wahoomrm 03-21-2015 08:46 AM

Philharmonic SS #182
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rmonic_100.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger