MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Weekly Challenge #330 - May 4 -17 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15759)

tukogirl 05-04-2016 08:42 AM

Weekly Challenge #330 - May 4 -17
 
Dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun.....

May the 4th be with you!!!

EXTENDED to May 17th if you still want to participate!!

Happy Star Wars day! In honor of this epic day, our challenge this week will be star wars themed.

1. Working in opposition are good and bad. Show us this opposition by putting your photos (at least 3) on opposite sides of the page. You can do top and bottom or you can put the photos on the right side or left side. But I need to be able to tell that they are on opposite sides of the page, so make sure you have a big gap in the center between those pics!!

2. Even the bad guys in Star Wars sometimes have a little good in them. And the good guys can sometimes have a little bad. To show this, I want your page to be mostly dark (black, navy, dark grey) with just a few pops of light colors on it. OR I want your page to be mostly light (white, pale pink, pale blue, silver) with a few pops of dark colors on it.


Don't forget our usual rules:
Disney or other theme park related
no using quickpages
post in this thread AND post in the subject thread

I did this page for the marathon but I was thinking about this challenge when I did it.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...unks_small.jpg

The random winner among participants this week will receive this super cute star wars notebook I picked up at the wunderground gallery at Disneyland

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...5/notebook.jpg

To be entered into the drawing for the notebook you must follow the rules above but your page can be about any Disney subject. For those who go the extra mile and follow the directions above AND make their page star wars themed, there will be a separate drawing for a small goodie.

I hope you have fun creating your Good and bad, light and dark page. Can't wait to see your creations!!

doodlebugz3 05-04-2016 09:29 AM

My FAVORITE kind of Challenge I've been saving my Star Wars Pictures for this one.

Murmer 05-09-2016 04:12 PM

Interesting challenge...Thanks for hosting Andrea.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Test-Track.jpg

Also posted HERE.

doodlebugz3 05-09-2016 06:36 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rs_2016_ms.jpg

You can also find my page here -
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=15770

Chays52 05-10-2016 06:20 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ars_Snacks.jpg

OK - I know I'm pushing instruction one - hoping a layout that is bottom heavy vs well distributed counts.

I also placed in the Star Wars Weekend forum

tinkerbell1112 05-10-2016 06:03 PM

well that was fun. Literally in the middle of uploading and our weather sirens go off. LOL
posting in the nick of time
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_024.jpg

also posted here

branan5 05-10-2016 06:27 PM

Thanks for hosting Andrea!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Fireworks.jpg

Also posted here.

tukogirl 05-15-2016 07:44 PM

Extended it May 17th if you still want to participate!

Hpgirl 05-17-2016 08:38 PM

I'm gonna sneak in just before the deadline. Thanks for hosting!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/10K.jpg

Also posted in the forums here.

snowdrop 05-17-2016 10:44 PM

Ack, I meant to play, but things have been so crazy :( awesome LOs everyone!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger