![]() |
A Good Disney Photographer
I thought I'd share a Flickr gallery from a photographer, who takes a lot of shots at WDW. I like to look at photos of WDW from good photographers, to see how they frame their shots, etc. I then try and duplicate what they've done. Mine never come out as good, but I try. :rolleyes:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kikifl/...7612855321153/ |
Thanks for sharing. I, too, love to look at other's photographs and get ideas.
|
As someone who is still learning how to use their DSLR, I love looking at other people's photographs & seeing what their settings were for that particular photo. Some people don't share this information, but I think its wonderful for the novice photographer as a way of learning. Otherwise, all I do is try to copy someone else's photos & get depressed because mine never work out the same. It's also a GREAT way to "break through" the whole taking photos "outside the box"... once you have seen someone else take a creative shot, then you try too.
As I'm going back to Disneyland in 4 weeks & 6 days (but who's counting), I plan on taking HEAPS of photos (I've got 2x 32gb cards for my camera... will that be enough??? maybe !) but I'm really going to try to take "out of the box" photos & really experiement with my photo taking. Even taking photos on the fast moving rides is exciting me.... Hope I get SOME good shots. ! So, I have only a few weeks to learn the techniques and settings that the professional photographers use (and only a few weeks to practise !) Wendy |
those pics are awesome, thanks for sharing.
|
Thanks for sharing... these are some great shots. I noticed the lens she used for several shots is a 12.0-60.0 mm f/2.8-4.0. Looked it up on Amazon and it's $999 :(
|
Yeah, I noticed the cost of that lens as well. ;) I have a child to feed. :rolleyes:
Here's another cool photo. That HDR thing looks really cool, but I'm still trying to master a basic photo. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mtsacpr.../faves-kikifl/ |
WOW! That HDR photo is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing these. I thought my pictures were pretty good, but I feel like an amateur now. :)
|
:sorcerer:WOW those were all amazing... my jaw is on the ground right now from the awe i am in...
|
Lots of very cool shots!
I'm wondering if the person works at Disney; I was amazed at how many pictures didn't have any people in them. I can't imagine when you would find some of those locations empty. |
WOW! What fabulous photos! It sure makes me realize what a poor photographer I am! I have been wanting to take a photography class, but just haven't had the time. These photos make me drool!
Thanks so much for sharing. Just amazing! |
that is great thanks for sharing....
|
WOW that HDR is amazing I saw a fish eye was used. That is a very cool shot and I might reconsider getting a fish eye it had been taken off my wish list.
|
Wow, I wish I could slow down long enough to take some photos (or at least attempt to) like that. There's so much we pass up because we're heading for the next fun thing. I don't know if I could convince my family to slow down for my picture taking.
Thanks for sharing! |
Found another good one. This is a link to his Disney Wonder Gallery.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pasant/...7612949083375/ I'm taking notes. :rolleyes: |
I wish that I could go back to all these places and just spend the day taking photos like all of these!:)
|
Thanks for sharing! Those pictures are absolutely amazing!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger