MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character encounters (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9610)
-   -   Marie (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2859)

PNWmom 04-27-2009 05:52 PM

Marie
 
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...r/DSCN4469.jpg

Carolc 04-28-2009 09:13 AM

Re: Marie
 
Very pretty... I like your use of the scalloped mat and ribbon.... great idea to weave it. You know, I don't think I've ever seen Marie. Where did you find her?

PNWmom 04-28-2009 09:43 AM

Re: Marie
 
She was at the Studios out with Koda and Meeko.

snowdrop 02-05-2010 08:40 AM

She's a regular now in France, I was so excited to meet her this trip (I did later in the trip elsewhere in Epcot, so I'll have a 2nd page eventually ;)) Click for credits

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...arie1_site.jpg

longhorn 03-19-2010 11:45 PM

Marie was so adorable and cuddly, I couldn't wait to make this LO!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Marie.jpg
Click image for credits

mcclane 04-17-2010 11:30 AM

Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_004.jpg

CynthiaY2 05-24-2010 01:49 PM

Meeting Marie Spring Break 2010.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...B-Marieweb.jpg
Click image for credits and comments.

Chef Minnie Mouse 07-29-2010 01:28 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iss_Daisy4.jpg
:credits:

sparklehal 08-02-2010 01:02 PM

Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...allenge_23.jpg

Template challenge 23

liriel 12-20-2010 08:57 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../marie-web.jpgimage linked for credits

Natalie from Pa 01-07-2011 06:44 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Meets_Girl.jpg:credits:

alclark11 01-09-2011 09:02 PM

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_058.jpg[/IMG]

thesnowwhite 01-22-2011 12:13 AM

Meeting Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...778/Marie1.jpg

Hope I did this right. The scan doesnt show how Parisian this layout is. As I am a traditional scrapper, it is all paper and embellishments...and a lot of embellishments!! Enjoy

snowdrop 02-05-2011 04:27 PM

:credits:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...arie2_site.jpg

This Dixie Pixie 03-03-2011 08:41 PM

For Template Challenge #53
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Love-Marie.jpg

ljritchie 03-22-2011 01:54 PM

Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00_x_600_1.jpg

PrincessMouse 03-27-2011 11:45 AM

Created for Weekly Challenge #78
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...110327_web.jpg
:credits:

alovesj95 04-02-2011 04:45 PM

Created for Template Challenge 56:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...llenge-561.jpg

CynthiaY2 04-20-2011 08:07 PM

Spring Break 2011
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Marie_Web.jpg
Click image for comments and credits.

bonham0731 04-21-2011 12:36 PM

Weekly Challenge #82
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...575/Marie3.jpg

roxana 04-22-2011 08:41 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Marie1-web.jpg
Image linked

shalinao 04-24-2011 04:29 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...780/mariew.jpg

AMercil 04-24-2011 05:37 PM

Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0861.jpg

roxana 04-25-2011 09:44 AM

WC#82
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Marie2-web.jpg
image linked

susie_q_777 05-02-2011 05:12 PM

Marie in France
 
Here is my LO!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/chat-001.jpg

Kit from Wyld Peas Design - Picking Daisies

CynthiaY2 05-02-2011 07:56 PM

Scraplift Challenge #13 - Spring Break 2011
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ar-Aur_Web.jpg
Click image for comments and credits.

ljritchie 05-08-2011 05:59 PM

Marie 1
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00_x_600_2.jpg

scrappinnewbie 05-10-2011 06:04 PM

Cake Smash Challenge
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...809/Marie5.jpg

:credits:

DebraM 05-11-2011 02:23 PM

C'est Marie
 
For the Bake Me a Cake Challenge

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ng_Marie-1.jpg

ncmousemom 05-11-2011 07:28 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...809/marie6.jpg

iheartdisneypins 05-16-2011 06:36 PM

Here's my scraplift, thanks for the great inspiration!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/marie7.jpg

Enapolez 05-19-2011 08:48 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...owmarie_1_.jpg

Sand 05-21-2011 01:08 PM

Speed Scrap 64
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Sand_SS-64.jpg

:credits: :thanks:

Natalie from Pa 06-12-2011 01:15 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/Marie8.jpg
:credits:

stormer 06-16-2011 08:10 PM

Done for Speed Scrap #68
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0281.jpg

HollyinPA 07-06-2011 10:48 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...yK_Tangled.jpg

MusicMouse 07-07-2011 08:24 AM

For Scraplift Challenge 23:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._23_Upload.jpg

Hpgirl 07-28-2011 03:23 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../055-Marie.jpg

alovesj95 08-02-2011 06:10 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Marie-redo.jpg

afirmbeliever 11-05-2011 04:45 PM

Marie
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../KBCCMarie.jpg
(From Weekly Challenge #109)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger