MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Template Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9656)
-   -   Template Challenge #274 (May 16 - 31) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17098)

RMSTigger 05-16-2019 08:45 PM

Template Challenge #274 (May 16 - 31)
 
Hi Everyone!

I haven't hosted a template challenge is so long and thought it would be fun to do one again. I love a large photo on a page and decided to create a template around this idea.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mplate_Web.jpg
You can download the template (PSD & PNG) here.
TIFF coming soon. I will post the link once I have the conversion.
Page can be downloaded here.

Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ndora_web1.jpg
:credits:
I also posted it within the Pandora - General thread.

I cannot wait to see what everyone creates. Also remember the rules:
1. If you download, please complete your page, post it in the MouseScrappers gallery and coordinating forum.
2. Post your layout/link here.
3. Your page should feature Disney or the surrounding areas.
4. No double dipping on challenges.
5. Make sure to leave love on other member's pages.

Happy scrapping! :scrapbooking:

Wahoomrm 05-17-2019 05:58 PM

I like your template!

Princess Janas Mom 05-18-2019 07:17 AM

Thanks for the template. I am really terrible at picking only one pic for a page but will give it a try.

msbrad 05-18-2019 11:46 AM

Thank you for the template. I have photos that this is perfect for.
m

calamitypark 05-19-2019 01:44 AM

Grizzly River
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...zzly_River.jpg

Thank you for holding.

LynnZant 05-20-2019 08:45 AM

Thank you for the great template!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Page_2829.jpg

naturebug 05-20-2019 07:54 PM

The Kiss
 
Thank you for the beautiful Template and challenge! This is one of my favorite pictures from Disney. Year 2013.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...4challenge.jpg









Also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...571#post177571

tkradtke 05-21-2019 07:53 AM

Thank you so much for this fun template!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...progressMS.jpg

Aussiegirl 05-23-2019 10:37 AM

Here is mine (photo from the internet). I turned it into a QP and will place my own photo in it after our Cruise!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ay_smaller.jpg

also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...591#post177591

tinkerbell1112 05-25-2019 08:00 AM

Thanks for the template!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_030.jpg

also posted here

roxana 05-25-2019 04:44 PM

Here's mine, thanks for the template!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ngskb1-600.jpg

Also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...645#post177645

Dopeygal 05-25-2019 04:59 PM

Thanks for the template!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...taway-Cay5.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...647#post177647

doodlebugz3 05-25-2019 06:30 PM

Love the Template... Can't wait to use it.

aand2774 05-25-2019 09:01 PM

Template Challenge #274
 
Thanks for the Template
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Anastasia.jpg

Also posted in http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=16924

Princess Janas Mom 05-26-2019 05:42 PM

Thanks for the template and the challenge. It was a stretch for me to only use one picture.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...90/Pandora.jpg

Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=22

tukogirl 05-28-2019 12:44 PM

Thanks for the great template and for the challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnie_small.jpg

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...684#post177684

Tlowe3 05-31-2019 10:21 AM

Worth the waiting
 
Got it in under the wire. Thank you for the template
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...NG_Custom_.jpg

YakiCruiser 05-31-2019 02:36 PM

Hogsmeade
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Hogsmeade.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger