MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Template Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9656)
-   -   Template Challenge #272 (March 6 - 31) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16515)

Natalie from Pa 03-06-2018 08:34 AM

Template Challenge #272 (March 6 - 31)
 
Hi fellow Mousescrappers....

I know this is a little out of the blue... I wanted to just jump in and share a template for a challenge...

I have had a lot going on in my life and I haven't been able to spend the time that I would have liked to on this site. A lot has changed and I want to be more involved and this is my first step.....

I Hope you like it!

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f7...26x3qb6f6g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4c6fc...llenge_272.psd
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yuup...lenge_272_pngs



Let's bump this up a little..... I would love to see more scrappers involved!!!!!

I created a PP for anyone who posts a layout from this template and leaves love for others that have done the same!

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/ca...b5ujh6ou4g.jpg

Happy Scrappin'!!!!!

Wahoomrm 03-06-2018 12:58 PM

Cute template!

snowdrop 03-06-2018 05:53 PM

Yay, thank you!

digitalscrapperbecky 03-06-2018 09:01 PM

Natalie,

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

lynsommers84 03-07-2018 11:27 AM

Perfect template for a cover! Thank you!

Charelkenl 03-07-2018 06:53 PM

Natalie,
What a great template!!!!!!!!!

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-08-2018 08:53 AM

Thanks so much Natalie! :flowers:

WDW Scrap Princess 03-08-2018 04:44 PM

Thank you Natalie!
I love your Templates specially if they have ears on them!:yeah:

CynthiaY2 03-09-2018 03:09 PM

Thank you Natalie!!

Here's my layout...
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ly-TT_2Web.jpg

also post in this thread...
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...315#post174315

tinkerbell1112 03-11-2018 09:02 AM

Thank you for the template Natalie! I love it. We need a little more movement on this site :) I'm guilty of being busy too :)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_030.jpg

DianeInOz 03-13-2018 04:59 PM

Thanks for the template! Would love to see some more activity around here with the challenges!

Natalie from Pa 03-14-2018 06:59 AM

Thank you Cynthia and Jlynn for such beautiful layouts. I can't wait to see many, many more!!!!!:hooray::hooray:

Costaricanchick 03-14-2018 08:00 AM

I am brand new here and I am so glad to have found it is still active! I will be making an attempt at this template. Thanks!

Deanna 03-14-2018 06:59 PM

Thank you for the template!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...272_smrfw_.jpg

Natalie from Pa 03-15-2018 05:04 AM

Really beautiful!!!!!!

Deanna 03-15-2018 07:42 AM

Thank you! :)

HelloWisconsin 03-25-2018 07:19 AM

Thank you for the template, Natalie!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ton_s-2015.jpg:credits:

Charelkenl 03-25-2018 12:25 PM

Disney MK Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire w Louis&AndrewDoresy-2017
 
Natalie,
What a cute template!!! :thanks::thanks:
Love your new kit At The Faire!!!!!!!!:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_2017-web.png

:credits:

Also posted at:
Template Challenge
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8550&nocache=1

MouseScrappers.com > Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at Magic Kingdom > Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=16300

Wahoomrm 03-30-2018 03:43 PM

Epcot-UK-Tshirt
 
Thank you for the great template (I love the Mickey Head) and in advance for the pp.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...age1_L_100.jpg

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...413#post174413

ladyleopard1106 05-11-2018 08:49 PM

Thanks for hosting! I haven't done a single page since last year's Speed Scrap Marathon. :eek:

Here's mine-

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ill_resize.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...611#post174611

Reddy 05-19-2018 12:42 PM

AK templete #272
 
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/q...pslhfv5hml.jpg


I"m trying to remember how to post pics

kateolas 05-26-2018 06:28 AM

I know this challenge was posted in March and it is now almost the end of May, but I really liked this template. Thanks for the great template Natalie !!! I haven't been scrapping much since last year, but now that I am on semester break I find myself trying to scrap pages to finish two books.

:( I miss all the challenges here .... hope to see things picking back up soon!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...S-TEMP-272.jpg

Also posted HERE

shalinao 06-02-2018 03:25 AM

Thanks Natalie!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/590/hpoew.jpg

Jewelz1171 06-16-2018 11:17 PM

Here's my layout...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-2016--v01.jpg

Paper - Mickey Mouse Paper - Milachi Digital


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger