MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed scrap "Announcements" (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9761)
-   -   >>>Announcing for Speedscrap 214 Friday, July 28 at 11:00 ET<<< (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16232)

Natalie from Pa 07-26-2017 10:40 AM

>>>Announcing for Speedscrap 214 Friday, July 28 at 11:00 ET<<<
 
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a1...u57cvpq06g.jpg

and here is the prize is you upload your layout by midnight

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/60...bciostn36g.jpg

CynthiaY2 07-26-2017 01:33 PM

I can't wait...I've been so out of scrapping pages that it's time to get back to it. :)

tinkerbell1112 07-26-2017 01:40 PM

yay! love the long deadline - I'll be at work, then a vet appt :) then home!!!

kolohigirl 07-26-2017 01:46 PM

Start time
 
Looks like we are starting earlier. That is awesome! Also Awesome, the long deadline we get as we all finish the work day and hustle home to begin! :yeah:

DianeInOz 07-26-2017 02:12 PM

Looking forward to it!

briarrose 07-26-2017 05:22 PM

I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I go it would take me out for 2 days.

Carolc 07-26-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briarrose (Post 170139)
I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I go it would take me out for 2 days.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's husband.:cry: All the best to your family.<3

If you are up to it during the long drive (well unless you are doing the driving of course), there is a Slack app that you can sign into on your phone if you want to join any of the chats.

Hugs

Disneysheryl65 07-26-2017 07:22 PM

@natalie from PA - Thanks so much for the long deadline! PP is SO cute!!

@Carolc - so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

karenpg 07-26-2017 07:52 PM

speed scrap
 
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not knowing what to do but is there a theme that we need to do? Is that what we will find out on Friday @ 11am? Sorry - I have never participated previously.

Karen

cmtscrap 07-27-2017 06:22 AM

Thanks for the long deadline. I may actually get a few pages completed on Friday after all.

tinkerbell1112 07-27-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briarrose (Post 170139)
I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I go it would take me out for 2 days.

I'm so sorry for your cousin's (and your family) loss. hugs!

tinkerbell1112 07-27-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenpg (Post 170154)
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not knowing what to do but is there a theme that we need to do? Is that what we will find out on Friday @ 11am? Sorry - I have never participated previously.

Karen

Hi Karen, yes - each hostess has put together a list of instructions that you will have to follow when making your page. When the meet their deadline, you will receive that individual pp. Hope that answers your question!

briarrose 07-27-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 170141)
I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's husband.:cry: All the best to your family.<3

If you are up to it during the long drive (well unless you are doing the driving of course), there is a Slack app that you can sign into on your phone if you want to join any of the chats.

Hugs

Thanks for the find words. I will be driving, I do have slack on my phone. But do not know if I will be able to use it as family I have not seen for awhile will be there and we have a lot to talk about.

tukogirl 07-27-2017 08:20 AM

I'm confused again, lol!

11am Eastern is 8am pacific.

So does this start at 11am Eastern/8am Pacific?

Or

Does it start at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific?

ladyleopard1106 07-27-2017 08:36 AM

Oh boy....hoping I can get everything done in time...looks like no sleep for me until Monday night! Lol

Carolc 07-27-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 170185)
I'm confused again, lol!

11am Eastern is 8am pacific.

So does this start at 11am Eastern/8am Pacific?

Or

Does it start at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific?

Good catch. It's
11:00am EDT | 10:00am CDT | 9:00am MDT | 8:00am PDT | 4:00pm GMT

Annet83 07-27-2017 09:50 AM

In which timezone do we have to post by midnight?
I have to work first, so I need to do some planning on how to catch up :lol:

DianeInOz 07-27-2017 12:30 PM

Trying to remember... is this where we come back to post our LOs?

shaines 07-27-2017 12:48 PM

Cute PP gift, thank you Natalie!

momabaarjo 07-28-2017 05:40 AM

Love the gift Natalie!

luv2scrapmm 07-28-2017 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briarrose (Post 170139)
I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I go it would take me out for 2 days.

So sorry for your family's loss. If you have kits and pix uploaded to Dropbox or the cloud and have an app like Pixel lab for Android or Over or Affinity for apple you could still participate a little. There is also a little extra time for the half marathon and marathon goody bags, so it might be possible to do 7 layouts.

I am travelling this weekend so I will be app scrapping on my phone.

briarrose 07-28-2017 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm (Post 170285)
So sorry for your family's loss. If you have kits and pix uploaded to Dropbox or the cloud and have an app like Pixel lab for Android or Over or Affinity for apple you could still participate a little. There is also a little extra time for the half marathon and marathon goody bags, so it might be possible to do 7 layouts.

I am travelling this weekend so I will be app scrapping on my phone.

Thank You, I will be home tomorrow so I may get at least 7 finished

KristeenK 07-28-2017 06:53 AM

Let the fun begin
 
Thank you for the GENEROUS deadline! Is it silly that I am a geek that has been stressing out about not being able to finish everything on time??? And the PP - BEAUTIFUL! :woohoo:

KristeenK 07-28-2017 06:55 AM

So Sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by briarrose (Post 170139)
I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I go it would take me out for 2 days.

So sorry for your loss.....

krscraps 07-28-2017 07:01 AM

Thank you for the extended deadline. I work and have dinner plans so it gives me time to get it done. I really appreciate it!

kwhite 07-28-2017 11:43 AM

:yeah: great PP :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger