MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Template Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9656)
-   -   Template Challenge 254 (5/27 - 6/9) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15789)

roxana 05-27-2016 08:16 AM

Template Challenge 254 (5/27 - 6/9)
 
Hello my MouseScappers friends! This week Krisztina from Tinci Designs has kindly donated a special template made just for this challenge, you won't be able to find it in her store at Ginger Scraps.

Here's the template:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...TD_MM_prev.jpg

Links to PSD and Tif files

4shared here

Boxnet here

Links to PNGs and Page file.

4shared http://www.4shared.com/zip/wLifTQKib...NGs_and_.html?

Boxnet https://app.box.com/s/mjyjwj7m4ot1h7yktzcdln5mt51k2d6c

For those that boxnet doesn't work here are Mediafire links :) ( I know, it's not been behaving lately)

psd&tif here

pngs&page here

For some inspiration the page I did with it and the new kit by Magical Scraps Galore, A Magic Carpet Ride that you can find at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel and Scraps n Pieces.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...demsg2-600.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/images/P/MSG_AMCR_Kit.jpg

Krisztina has also a little something extra for you!

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/15/75/84/16/13282110.jpg


Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!

3BluEyedBabies 05-27-2016 08:51 PM

Download help
 
Thanks for the great temp, Tinci, and for hosting Roxana. I wasn't able to get the file to download...will try again later.

QuiltyMom 05-28-2016 10:21 AM

Same here. The box.net file isn't working for the .page files. Thanks!

roxana 05-28-2016 12:03 PM

Does this new one work? Else I'm gonna upload somewhere else, so weird works just fine for me. Let me know please :)

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_67445690585

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-29-2016 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 166257)
Does this new one work? Else I'm gonna upload somewhere else, so weird works just fine for me. Let me know please :)

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_67445690585

Roxana I could not get it from the new link :help:

roxana 05-29-2016 08:10 AM

Sorry for all the issues with the links, here are new ones for psd&tif and pngs&page.

psd&tif here

pngs&page here

ETA edited my first post with these links too!

craftytam 05-30-2016 09:57 AM

I was able to get it from the MediaFire link. Thanks for hosting, Roxana!

tinkerbell1112 05-30-2016 03:11 PM

thank you for the fun template!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_019.jpg
also posted here

JAMSquared80 06-05-2016 09:10 AM

Great template! Thank you. Here's mine.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Mine-Train.jpg
Also posted here.

kateolas 06-05-2016 12:28 PM

Thank you for the great template !!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...MPLATE-254.jpg


Also posted HERE

tamlia 06-05-2016 06:38 PM

Thank you! :)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Riding_RC.jpg

RMSTigger 06-10-2016 06:58 PM

Thanks for hosting the challenge and for the wonderful template.

Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Whip_Web1.jpg
:credits:

Also posted in the Dole Whip thread.

ratgirl24 06-12-2016 02:59 PM

I'm late, but wanted to post anyway! Thanks for hosting and the template. Love it!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00/100Race.jpg
:credits:

Also posted in the RunDisney thread!

tukogirl 06-12-2016 03:30 PM

Thanks for hosting and for the great template! I hadn't heard of Tinci designs before, so this is fun to get a template from a new to me designer!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dian_small.jpg

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...453#post166453

doodlebugz3 06-12-2016 05:28 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ain_-_A-MS.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ain_-_B-MS.jpg

You can also find my pages here -
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...459#post166459
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=3199&page=2

CraftyLittleGoose 07-15-2016 06:48 PM

Cinderella's Table page
 
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Its the first time I've done something so heavily layered, and I'm not sure how I feel about the way the embellishments came out.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Table_Page.jpg

G.J. 04-03-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 166242)
Hello my MouseScappers friends! This week Krisztina from Tinci Designs has kindly donated a special template made just for this challenge, you won't be able to find it in her store at Ginger Scraps.

Here's the template:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...TD_MM_prev.jpg

Links to PSD and Tif files

4shared here

Boxnet here

Links to PNGs and Page file.

4shared http://www.4shared.com/zip/wLifTQKib...NGs_and_.html?

Boxnet https://app.box.com/s/mjyjwj7m4ot1h7yktzcdln5mt51k2d6c

For those that boxnet doesn't work here are Mediafire links :) ( I know, it's not been behaving lately)

psd&tif here

pngs&page here

For some inspiration the page I did with it and the new kit by Magical Scraps Galore, A Magic Carpet Ride that you can find at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel and Scraps n Pieces.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...demsg2-600.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/images/P/MSG_AMCR_Kit.jpg

Krisztina has also a little something extra for you!

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/15/75/84/16/13282110.jpg


Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for being so generous. I really LOVE the link is still working. I'm a "newbie" and I found very nice from you that all the newbies have the chance to get the links to this beautiful temp. :thanks:

Princess Janas Mom 05-14-2019 01:35 PM

Thank you for allowing this template to be used a long time after the challenge. It is a great template!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/Drive_In.jpg
Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=54


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger