MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   4th Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9738)
-   -   Speed Scrap #147 here with Melinda (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13546)

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 04:38 PM

Speed Scrap #147 here with Melinda
 
Thanks for joining this Speed Scrap. Also a special Thank You to Jennifer Labre of Jennifer Labre Designs for creating the SS Prize. She also donated coupons for all who complete the SS and I have a special surprise too. I have at $10 GC to Jennifer’s Store for one lucky Speed Scrapper!

While you wait for all the instructions, go check out Jennifer’s shoppe at Scrap Matters. Here is a link to all her awesome designs: http://www.shop.scrapmatters.com/jen...labre-designs/

This particular SS prize coordinates perfectly with her kit Magical Memories. Here is a looksie that super fun kit:
http://www.shop.scrapmatters.com/ima...254e057574.jpg.

Here is a look to the SS prize that coordinates with that kit and remember.. I also have coupons. Yeah!!!!

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...pse6cfed19.jpg

I'll be back in a bit with the instructions. I'm in the chat room too. Come join me!

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 04:38 PM

Here are the Instructions:

1) Since we are celebrating MouseScrappers 4th Anniversary… I want your LO to be bright and happy. I want to see fun happy colors in your LO.

2) Since this is MouseScrappers 4th Anniversary…. So I want to see at least 4 photos…(but wait for #3).

3) MouseScrappers is going to be around for a long time… so I want to some round things…Lots of round…. Round photos, round mats, round epoxy’s, buttons, hidden Mickey’s… whatever… just bring on the round! A minimum of 8 rounds on your page.

4) I’ve been fortunate to meet about 10 MouseScrappers. That makes me super happy and so does flowers… so I want to see at least 10 flowers on your page. You can use stars if that helps, because I am dreaming of meeting more of you!

5) I make it a point to check the MouseScrappers forums and galleries on a regular basis. I hope you do too! On your page, I’d like to see an arrow. Something pointing.

6) I’m proud to be a part of this awesome community. I know you are too… so let’s see a Big Bold title representing us telling others about MouseScrappers.

7) Again since we are celebrating 4 years… I’d like to see a minimum of 4 sentences of journaling. Yes… 4!

Remember to rock your shadows, add whatever else you think your page needs, post in the appropriate forums and leave some loves too.

Upload into the Speed Scrap #147 gallery, here on this thread and the appropriate forum.
Be sure to leave some love in the Gallery and to properly thank Jennifer Labre for the PP. (Please note you will need to PM Jenn via Scrap Matters at Jenn7 or via her blog). Her blog is http://www.confessionsofadigitalscrapper.com/



Thanks for playing!! I hope you enjoyed!

Here is my LO:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/Captured.jpg

:credits:

Also posted here

WDW Scrap Princess 05-17-2013 05:00 PM

I am here and ready to go!:scrapbooking::hooray:

Linda P. 05-17-2013 05:07 PM

I'm going to try and play along too! Lovin' the Magical Memories kit! *fingers crossed* ;)

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda P. (Post 134301)
I'm going to try and play along too! Lovin' the Magical Memories kit! *fingers crossed* ;)

It is a really fun kit. Jennifer also has one for the Princesses that is great too... along with a Movie Kit and so many more!

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-17-2013 05:46 PM

I am so bummed I can not get into the chat room due to JAVA :pc:

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse (Post 134317)
I am so bummed I can not get into the chat room due to JAVA :pc:

Dang it! Did you see Andrea's information in this forum to update your Java?

ana_carol 05-17-2013 05:54 PM

Im keeping up here Melinda
Im praying for an easy last step so I can go to bed
hehe

I mixed a few flowers and a few stars. Is that ok?

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 134320)
Im keeping up here Melinda
Im praying for an easy last step so I can go to bed
hehe

I mixed a few flowers and a few stars. Is that ok?

Yep... :) All good.

ana_carol 05-17-2013 06:01 PM

yay!

brb with my LO

ana_carol 05-17-2013 06:07 PM

Thanks Melinda for hosting and Jennifer for the pp!

Here is mine
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_Melinda.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Melinda_a.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Melinda_b.jpg

tiggernjen 05-17-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse (Post 134317)
I am so bummed I can not get into the chat room due to JAVA :pc:

I had the same problem this afternoon, I had to update my Java...

tiggernjen 05-17-2013 06:09 PM

Boy that was fast Ana...

ana_carol 05-17-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 134326)
Boy that was fast Ana...

No chatting for me, I was keeping up here and its passed bed time for the kids.
Good night all!

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 134326)
Boy that was fast Ana...


Agreed Lyn. Great page and fast too.. You rock Ana!

Murmer 05-17-2013 06:26 PM

Super fun SS and thanks for the PP.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...E-9-months.jpg
Also posted HERE.

mstalbot1 05-17-2013 06:38 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...S_147_copy.jpg

Thank you so much for hosting and for the prize!

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-17-2013 07:02 PM

WooHoo thanks so much Jennifer for the fantastic gift and Melinda you are awesome with all you do! Thanks!!!!!
Here is mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...038/SS-147.jpg
Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...337#post134337

hareraisers2 05-17-2013 07:06 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Small_.jpg?695

Thanks for the fun layout and the PP!!!

Linda P. 05-17-2013 07:30 PM

Thanks for the fun challenge! I think I tend to use more angles while scrapping, so this literally had me thinking outside my box! :)http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hor_s_Away.jpg
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...342#post134342

Aussiegirl 05-17-2013 07:47 PM

Here's my layout:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

also posted here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...344#post134344

WDW Scrap Princess 05-17-2013 07:48 PM

Thank you Melinda for the fun challenge and lovely PP! Here is mine!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rittSS-002.jpg

:credits:

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...346#post134346

Marie 05-17-2013 07:55 PM

Thanks for the challenge and the pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_027.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post134350

3BluEyedBabies 05-17-2013 07:59 PM

Meeting Minnie
 
Thanks for hosting, Melinda! I will send a PM to Jennifer for the great pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ing_Minnie.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...358#post134358

roxana 05-17-2013 08:00 PM

Mine, thanks for hosting Melinda and Jenn for the cute PP!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...47-mel-web.jpg
linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...355#post134355

Charelkenl 05-17-2013 08:00 PM

Disney Fantasy La Piazza-redo 10-2012a
 
Melinda, Thanks for hosting!! :thanks:
Jennifer, Thanks for the PP!! :thanks:

I did a creative license with the arrow and used the flags that I have pointing to the really cool bar canopy.http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0-2012aweb.jpg
:credits:
Also posted at More Disney fun and memories > Disney Cruise Line > DCL Restaurants/Food <--NEW! > DCL La Piazza (Fantasy)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...52&postcount=3

Hope you enjoy,

lilendgirl@gmail.com 05-17-2013 08:09 PM

Japan Pavilion
 
Outside Japan Pavilion, thanks for hosting and thanks Jen for PP

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...apanSS_147.jpg

:credits:

Neverland Scraps 05-17-2013 08:17 PM

I think I have everything in here....if not....I tried :sad2:

Here is my layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...9_smaller1.jpg

as well as posted in this forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...361#post134361

meagan43 05-17-2013 08:32 PM

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ate_s_Lair.jpg[/IMG]

Couldn't make the chat, but wanted to get the LO done. Thanks for hosting!
also here

branan5 05-17-2013 08:41 PM

Digital Ink & Paint
 
Thanks Melinda for hosting! Fun Speed Scrap! Jen's stuff is beautiful and FUN; I will be sure to PM her :)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nk-_-Paint.jpg

Also posted Here.

Wahoomrm 05-17-2013 08:54 PM

AK's JJ parade
 
Thanks for the challenge ... and pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ade_5-6_72.jpg

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...streply&t=3248

Ruby 05-17-2013 09:00 PM

Thanks for hosting, Melinda and thank you to Jen for the PP!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d-scrap147.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...371#post134371

tukogirl 05-17-2013 09:04 PM

Do you see how many CIRCLES I have on this baby?!? AND I put 10 real flowers on, I didn't even cheat with coral!

Thanks for hosting and thanks to jennifer for the darling prize!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Seas_small.jpg

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...374#post134374

momtoprincesses 05-17-2013 09:15 PM

Thanks for hosting!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1038/yum1.jpg

also posted here

momeee 05-17-2013 09:30 PM

Speed Scrap #147
 
I got it done with a little time to spare! :) Thanks for the speed scrap and the pp! :)

I'm pretty happy with everything but the journaling/journal card...might take that off later! ;)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Scrap-_147.jpg

also posted here

robills 05-17-2013 09:40 PM

characterspot
 
Thanks for the challenge & pp! Awesome!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...racterspot.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...382#post134382

Romajo 05-18-2013 01:28 AM

Melinda, thanks for hosting. And that pp is too great.
Hope I'm not too late (didn't see a deadline in the first post) so scrapped anyway! ;-)
Here's my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...annetklein.jpg
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...398#post134398

jr4mni 05-18-2013 07:01 AM

I didn't see a deadline in the first post but, I just wanted to finish what I started last night before I passed out on the couch.

Thank you Melinda for everything! And thank you Jennifer for sharing your designs with us. :yeah:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...essForADay.jpg

:credits:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...418#post134418

scrappinnewbie 05-18-2013 12:53 PM

Thanks Ladies for joining me! I'll be leaving loves and passing out prizes very soon.

I'll also annouce the lucky winner of the $10 GC to Jennifer Stores. Yeah!

Here is another link to her lovely shoppe over at ScrapMatters: http://www.shop.scrapmatters.com/jen...labre-designs/

AMercil 05-20-2013 08:16 PM

I missed this one too, but I went back and finished! Thanks for a great challenge and a fun PP!
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...l_Kingdom1.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...138#post135138


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger