![]() |
Disneyland price increase effective 5/20/12
So I heard rumors that DL would probably raise rates, but I'm shocked to see by how much. Really, Disney? There is a recession... at least for some of us. :swear:
1 day ticket increases from $80 to $87 1 day Hopper increases from $105 to $125 So Cal Select AP increases from $199 to $269 So Cal AP increases from $269 to $329 Deluxe AP increase from $379 to $469 Premium AP increases from $499 to $649 Premier AP increases from $749 to $849 parking increases from $99 to $129 If you were thinking of going soon, I'd suggest buying your tickets online before 5/20 http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...-price-update/ |
AGGHHH.... any rumors about WDW tickets going up? I know they've been going up each year and we've got to get our tickets. man.
|
WOW. That's a really big jump.
|
Wow that is a lot!
But really Disneyland was cheaper than Disneyworld i wonder if they are just matching the prices |
WDW typically has their price increases in August.
|
That's why I'm buying my tickets today!
|
Quote:
|
You can thank Michael Eisner for all this. He was the one who started it all, especially in the gift shops. There's no more little trinkets that kiddos can purchase for a few bucks either. That was the first thing we saw go, and it was sad.
All the more reason to vacation elsewhere. DH wants to go to Europe in a summer or two, so maybe that's what we'll be doing instead of Disney. Sad, but true. |
This was from the MouseSavers newsletter last night
Quote:
|
I guess that we are glad that we just bought our Premium passes in April and didn't wait!
$150 is a HUGE jump in price! At least we are good until next April, but I don't see us renewing at that price! |
It's my fault, as soon as I make arrangements to go to Disneyland for the first time...
|
THANKS Heather, lol. :lol:
When are you coming? So did you NOT buy your tickets yet? |
early December. :) No, we were planning to upgrade our AP to the Premier when ours expires in Sept, but now I'll have to figure out if it's still worth it (I'm hoping it is, since the discounts in the parks and one of the places we might stay would help.)
|
So sorry all you CA people! :( I'm hoping WDW holds off until Aug so we can save up the rest of our money for our tickets! That's when we should have the full amount to purchase them! Trips should just be free! :D
|
Quote:
|
Yes. This price increase makes me nauseous. Almost makes me want to just move to Florida and for a little bit more money get 10x the amount of Disney for the price I am paying. A WDW AP is just a little bit more and there is soo much more to do there!
I am literally gonna have to save my money for an entire year just to be able to renew my AP in Feb. UGH. |
Universal just raised their prices, which usually triggers the other parks doing the same. According to the news, Disney World is claiming no plans to raise prices, but we'll see how long that lasts:
http://www.wftv.com/news/entertainme...e-disne/nPGp3/ |
WDW prices are going up on Sunday. Melissa started a thread here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d.php?p=109371
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger