MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Challenges (gen'l info/notes) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9739)
-   -   Hybrid Challenge #1 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5098)

ILuvCrush 09-02-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowdrop (Post 37780)
Everyone's album looks great! I'm going to do this eventually, but I don't have enough time before my trip next week. :)

BTW, for those making the album for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, just an fyi that the Villains don't sign after the Villains Mix & Mingle, only pics. I saw an Evil Queen & Maleficent autograph page in the gallery and just didn't want you to get your hopes up!

Thanks for the reminder! I did know they don't sign... But I thought it might be a hoot to have their princess sign on those pages LOL! I was trying to just do a variety of halloween-ish pages. They weren't really meant to necessarily be character specific.

I was hoping that the various Alice in Wonderland characters could use those pages... and I had heard on the DIS that the old crone from Snow White is to do meet and greets in front of the Snow White attraction.... I don't know if she signs or not either.

This was a fun project.... and the books are definately festive! My girls were already told about the villians not usually autographing... and they probably wouldn't get to meet too many of them either since the lines are so long.

ana_carol 09-02-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowdrop (Post 37780)
Everyone's album looks great! I'm going to do this eventually, but I don't have enough time before my trip next week. :)

BTW, for those making the album for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, just an fyi that the Villains don't sign after the Villains Mix & Mingle, only pics. I saw an Evil Queen & Maleficent autograph page in the gallery and just didn't want you to get your hopes up!

Ohhhh I cant wait till you come back to tell us about the party this year
Did you see that Hag will be there this year???
Cant wait
:yeah:

kaylalovesminnie 09-03-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 37783)
Kayla, would it be OK if I post my digital pages? I can´t wait!!! :no: and when they arrive :confused: I take them a pic as a group and post it? I will continue making more pages, so I will be posting them as well!

Sure, I think most of the other girls have done that already. Just be sure to type your username across the front as Carol has encouraged. Thanks for asking though...can't wait to see your pages!

roxana 09-03-2010 10:49 AM

Thanks Kayla, I´ll start right away! :woohoo:and BTW according to the delivery schedule my pics should be arriving tomorrow!!!:yeah:

tiggernjen 09-03-2010 02:02 PM

I'm almost done...:yeah: I have 5 more pages to do...:yes: So far I have 18 pages complete....:woohoo: Hopefully, I'll have the others finished tonight...What a challenge!!! :thanks: Kayla.. Making a digi autograph book this easier than the traditional ones that I have made over the years...No cutting papper, no adhesive, no chalking and no mess...:D

roxana 09-03-2010 07:01 PM

Here are my 10 pages!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Annie_Leo.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...une_Quincy.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...715/Ariel2.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...15/Aurora3.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...715/Belle1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/715/chip2.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/715/dale2.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Pepegrillo.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Pinocchio4.jpg
I hope the watermark is OK!
I´ll post them also in http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5028#post15028

roxana 09-03-2010 07:14 PM

I posted just 9 :blush:, here´s the one missing:whistle:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../buzzfinal.jpg
:credits:

ILuvCrush 09-03-2010 09:30 PM

Those are just awesome Roxana!! And I love your watermark :yes:

ana_carol 09-03-2010 10:20 PM

Great pages Roxana!!!
:hooray:

liriel 09-04-2010 06:44 AM

Your pages are awesome Roxana!

tiggernjen 09-05-2010 09:25 AM

My autograph book is getting bigger & bigger...:yes: I was only going to do the Fab 5 and Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet....But since we always have breakfast with the Princesses every year at WDW, I decided to include them...:) Then with Toy Story Mania, I'll throw in Woody & Buzz...:thumbsup: and Lilo & Stitch, Pinocchio & Geppetto....Did I forget anyone??? I'm sure I have, so I'll just add a couple of pages for others to sign...;) As soon as I add the watermark I will post my book....:woohoo::yeah:

roxana 09-05-2010 09:41 AM

I also have 3 new pages, as soon as I put the watemark on them I´ll post them!!! I even made a list of characters :D to make!!!

tiggernjen 09-05-2010 07:09 PM

I didn't get a chance to post my autograph book today...:( I had to babysit my 2 youngest grandchildren...:) I'll get them up tomorrow...It's been a long day running after 2 small kids...;)

tiggernjen 09-06-2010 04:26 PM

Okay, finally I got all my pages done for my autograph book...:woohoo::yeah::woohoo::yeah: I am going to start posting them now in the Hybrid Challenge Gallery...:yes: This should be fun....:D

tiggernjen 09-06-2010 05:02 PM

I did it!!!! My Hybrid Autograph Book is now in the Hybrid Challenge Gallery..:yeah: Kayla, do I need to post it anywhere else???? I will go back and post my credits tomorrow...I only used a few designers kits, so that should be easy...:yeah:

Ruby 09-06-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 38165)
I did it!!!! My Hybrid Autograph Book is now in the Hybrid Challenge Gallery..:yeah: Kayla, do I need to post it anywhere else???? I will go back and post my credits tomorrow...I only used a few designers kits, so that should be easy...:yeah:

Oh my goodness, your autograph pages are amazing!!! I may be "borrowing" a few of your ideas.

tiggernjen 09-06-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 38166)
Oh my goodness, your autograph pages are amazing!!! I may be "borrowing" a few of your ideas.

Thanks Ruby....You can borrow anything you like...;) I didn't know how this was going to turn out...I like some of the pages better than others...Since I still consider myself new to digi scrapping, I don't have that many kits...:( So I had to buy some to make them work...

roxana 09-06-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 38165)
I did it!!!! My Hybrid Autograph Book is now in the Hybrid Challenge Gallery..:yeah: Kayla, do I need to post it anywhere else???? I will go back and post my credits tomorrow...I only used a few designers kits, so that should be easy...:yeah:

Great job Lyn, your pages are so beautiful! I might be borrowing some ideas as well!!!:hooray::hooray::hooray:

roxana 09-06-2010 06:27 PM

Finally finished adding the watermark for my 3 pages! Here there are:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...715/Woody2.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...15/tigger3.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ancanieves.jpg

tiggernjen 09-06-2010 06:58 PM

Thanks Roxana, I really like your pages too..:) If you would have post your pages before me, I probably would have taken some of your ideas...;)

WDW Scrap Princess 09-06-2010 07:14 PM

Lyn (tiggernjen) and Roxana your pages are GORGEOUS!
just breathtaking, I NEED to learn how to do this :help::help::help: :scrapbooking:PLEASEEEE!

Ruby 09-06-2010 08:12 PM

Roxana and Lyn your autograph pages are so wonderful! You two have inspired me to try to do a few more pages before my trip to Disneyland in October!

liriel 09-06-2010 08:28 PM

Here is my final product. I still need a few more pages but they are easy to add in later. I printed the covers pasted them onto thin chipboard, put a patterened paper on the other side and laminated it. The inside pages are printed, one sided, onto 32lb weight laser paper (heavier than copy paper, not as heavy as cardstock). I use a zutter bind it all to punch holes and to crimp the wire binding.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/...e14f85e31c.jpg
front cover

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4113/...6218f5968a.jpg
inside front cover

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/...0c4f419a09.jpg
inside cover and page 1

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4086/...7691fdb701.jpg
page 1

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/...24c6654a5a.jpg
page 3

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/...fd67be34c5.jpg
inside back cover

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/...8226839a09.jpg
Back Cover

Credits are already in the digital images in the gallery

liriel 09-06-2010 08:34 PM

Can I post my photos in the gallery? I usually post them from Flicker but I am not sure how to do that in the gallery. Maybe I can try resizing my original photos??

ana_carol 09-07-2010 12:41 AM

Lyn and Julie
Your pages are fantastic
But let me warn you, making autograph books is addicting, even having my book ready for october i had to try a few pages myself
:D

tiggernjen 09-07-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 38193)
Lyn and Julie
Your pages are fantastic
But let me warn you, making autograph books is addicting, even having my book ready for october i had to try a few pages myself
:D

Ana,

I have been making the traditional autograph book for the past 5 years and not just 1...I have 3 grandchildren, so I have to make 2 books with about 20 to 25 pages...:yes: The other books that I made I also included a page for a photo with the character that signed the opposite page...Doing this digi was so much easier, I didn't have paper all over the place, embellishments or adhesive...I would go through a lot of adhesive...:yes:

I can't wait to get the pages printed and put the book together....:woohoo::yeah:

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 07:31 AM

Need to be emailed to me...
 
Hi Keyla,
WIll it be possible to have someone email these templates to me?
I do not have access to 4share sites! please let me know as soon as possible since i cannot wait to do these!!!:woohoo:

tiggernjen 09-07-2010 08:06 AM

My Autograph book is now in Hybrid Challenge in the Gallery and as post to:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post38200

Since I've never done this before, I need to know how to get my pages printed and which file do I use??? Need some :help: with this....:thanks:

roxana 09-07-2010 09:18 AM

2 more pages:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...15/stitch1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/715/lilo2.jpg

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 09:34 AM

I love these Roxana, you do excellent! can i be like you when I "grow up in scrapbooking"? (smile)

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 09:36 AM

still waiting for response about emailing the templates! I asked Carol to see if this permission can be put in the instructions but nothing yet! so aweful not to be able to download! how do others do it?there was one template that was just a click and the zip file came right up! that is my kind of stuff! :eek:

tiggernjen 09-07-2010 09:38 AM

Roxana, I love your 2 new pages...I should have waited for you to post yours so I could have gotten some better ideas...:D

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 38209)
Roxana, I love your 2 new pages...I should have waited for you to post yours so I could have gotten some better ideas...:D


you are kidding Lyn! yours are gorgeous too! I will be scraplifting yours and Roxana!:lol2::lol2::scrapbooking:

tiggernjen 09-07-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 38197)
Hi Keyla,
WIll it be possible to have someone email these templates to me?
I do not have access to 4share sites! please let me know as soon as possible since i cannot wait to do these!!!:woohoo:

Why don't you have access to 4share??? I don't have the Premium Features, but I can download where it says Download Now No Virus Detected...It takes longer to download, but that's okay...:)

roxana 09-07-2010 09:51 AM

The thing is some internet providers block the sites, I have the same problem with boxnet!

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 38211)
Why don't you have access to 4share??? I don't have the Premium Features, but I can download where it says Download Now No Virus Detected...It takes longer to download, but that's okay...:)


My Internet provider blocks them.:( It is filtered thru a firewall so there is NO way! so I depend on friends to send it to me or when I am at my mom's (1 hour away) then I can download! :mad:

roxana 09-07-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 38209)
Roxana, I love your 2 new pages...I should have waited for you to post yours so I could have gotten some better ideas...:D

Lyn I got my inspiration from your stitch page!!!:D

WDW Scrap Princess 09-07-2010 09:52 AM

I saw the Most gorgeous Alpha called Splish Splash that I want to use in a Layout for my recent trip to Splash Mountain (I got soaked) and I cannot download it!!!

roxana 09-07-2010 09:53 AM

Teresa my mom has the same internet provider I have :lol2:

liriel 09-07-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 38197)
Hi Keyla,
WIll it be possible to have someone email these templates to me?
I do not have access to 4share sites! please let me know as soon as possible since i cannot wait to do these!!!:woohoo:

Kayla went to DL over the weekend so be patient about her replying to you. I think she is back sometime today, but she lives in Arizona, I think ,so she is on a different time zone then us east coasters.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger