MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #16 "Everyone Loves A Parade" (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5896)

poohaddict 01-01-2011 06:24 AM

Added you ladies!!!

Ok we are off and :scrapbooking: I will make finish up my LO and send it off to Lyn TODAY!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

tiggernjen 01-01-2011 09:37 AM

:eek: I better start getting my photos ready, but first I have to have an :idea: which parade I want to do...

poohaddict 01-01-2011 07:05 PM

Passed mine on to Lyn!!!! Happy :scrapbooking:

tiggernjen 01-02-2011 11:44 AM

Got layout from Donna, hopefully I'll get mine done today... :scrapbooking:

tiggernjen 01-02-2011 01:17 PM

:phonecall: just past my layout to Ana Carol...

poohaddict 01-02-2011 03:51 PM

Moving right along!!!!:yeah::yeah::yeah:

ana_carol 01-03-2011 02:05 AM

Just sent mine to Donna and Monica
:thumbsup:

poohaddict 01-03-2011 03:56 AM

Great LO's so far!

Princess Janas Mom 01-04-2011 08:12 PM

Sent mine to Jennifer ( Disney Baby):)

poohaddict 01-05-2011 03:57 AM

I woke up to 2 Layout this morning how exciting. :yeah::yeah::yeah:
We are moving along.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger