![]() |
Thanks Ana for the fun page! I just passed mine to Teri and Andrea.
I look forward to seeing the big reveal. :yeah: |
sent mine to tukogirl last night! Finishing up the challange, can't wwait to see the final!
:yeah: |
Just sent my LO off to lilengirl and Andrea!
I love this challenge - has to be at the top of my list of favorite challenges. Can't wait to see the reveal. |
Telephone Challenge #24
I passed to Andrea & Monica...
So much fun!! can't wait to see the reveal :yeah: |
We are almost done ladies!! The layouts have been AWESOME! And it is so fun to see them before everyone else does lol!
|
I am dying to see it! Is there a PP for it?:D
|
:blush:Sorry I am holding things up. School is winding up here in NY by the end of the month and I have to pack my entire classroom for a move to another room and totally have not been surfing or scrapping as I have been doing packing and purging of all the stuff I have collected the last 15 years. I will get my page done tonight when I get home!!!!:D
|
Ok I felt really guilty for hanging up the challenge right at the very end. I had to finish it this morning rather than tonight! Talk about speed scrap:D.
|
I can't wait to see all of the pages!!!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger