MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #19 == Keep Your Cool (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7694)

sparklehal 06-19-2011 08:39 PM

Sorry for the delay. I was out of state with my husband during the gospel meeting he held then I heard that my mother was taken to the ICU because she was found on the floor of her bedroom, could not talk, could not walk, could not stay awake. After two days of tests they have ruled out stroke, brain injury and blockages. They have found double pneumonia and her liver is compromised. She responded to me a little bit when I FINALLY got back into the state and was able to be with her. She is very sick and I ask that if you pray, please pray for her. Her name is Terry.

Thank you all and I will pass the layout along hopefully in the next hour since I am now home and settled.

alovesj95 06-20-2011 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 74043)
Sorry for the delay. I was out of state with my husband during the gospel meeting he held then I heard that my mother was taken to the ICU because she was found on the floor of her bedroom, could not talk, could not walk, could not stay awake. After two days of tests they have ruled out stroke, brain injury and blockages. They have found double pneumonia and her liver is compromised. She responded to me a little bit when I FINALLY got back into the state and was able to be with her. She is very sick and I ask that if you pray, please pray for her. Her name is Terry.

Thank you all and I will pass the layout along hopefully in the next hour since I am now home and settled.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother! Terry will be in my prayers as well as you! I have gotten the layout, so I am up next.
Alice

nadauh 06-20-2011 07:48 AM

So sorry to hear that April!! I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts!

sparklehal 06-20-2011 02:29 PM

Found out today she has sepsis (blood infection) caused by prolonged pneumonia. I also found out she had been incoherent for more than 24 hours before my step dad took her to the hospital. grrrr

Kramer.zoo 06-20-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 74118)
Found out today she has sepsis (blood infection) caused by prolonged pneumonia. I also found out she had been incoherent for more than 24 hours before my step dad took her to the hospital. grrrr

April, I am so sorry to hear this...sending hugs and prayers for a recovery!

alovesj95 06-21-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 74118)
Found out today she has sepsis (blood infection) caused by prolonged pneumonia. I also found out she had been incoherent for more than 24 hours before my step dad took her to the hospital. grrrr

I hope she is doing better today. You and your mother are in my prayers!
Alice

karrieskreations 06-21-2011 09:03 AM

ive got the last layout and im working on mine right now =D

mouselvrmom 06-21-2011 10:40 AM

So sorry to hear about your mother, April! Sending hopes for a speedy recovery!

karrieskreations 06-21-2011 11:00 AM

my layout is done and sent =D

luv2scrapmm 06-24-2011 01:27 PM

Sorry I am holding things up!! It was our final week of school and between report cards, end of year paperwork, packing my classroom, AND my son's graduation tonight, I've been swamped!!! I promise I'll have it Sunday at the latest.

Kramer.zoo 06-24-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm (Post 74521)
Sorry I am holding things up!! It was our final week of school and between report cards, end of year paperwork, packing my classroom, AND my son's graduation tonight, I've been swamped!!! I promise I'll have it Sunday at the latest.

Fully understandable school just ended here on tuesday as well! Not a problem at all for me...I just got back from middle school math training and am leaving again on Sunday so I will probably won't be able to get to it until then ...

luv2scrapmm 06-26-2011 03:22 PM

Finally got mine created and sent on!

Kramer.zoo 06-26-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm (Post 74683)
Finally got mine created and sent on!

Got it!, so excited to get started!! :yeah: love it Monica!!

Kramer.zoo 06-27-2011 08:01 PM

My turn...
 
Just sent mine off!! Good night!! Can't wait for the reveal...:yeah:

nadauh 06-28-2011 06:26 AM

Just send mine!!!

bcalberti 06-28-2011 08:17 AM

my daughter is home sick today, so I've done mine and (hopefully, d/t some technical glitches) passed it off to r0binb. :)

r0binb 06-28-2011 05:54 PM

I passed my layout on to Mary Jo.

:woohoo:We're getting close to the end now!

luv2scrapmm 06-28-2011 06:03 PM

Wow!!! So thankful those of you that followed were such fast scrappers:D.

This Dixie Pixie 06-30-2011 07:36 AM

I better let y'all know that I'm going to be away for a week. I don't think I'll have internet access while I'm away. You should still be able to PM me with your LOs when you are finished and basically move along without me. But I just wanted to give you a head's up so you know why the first post isn't being edited with who's working on the LO now.

sparklehal 06-30-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie (Post 75019)
I better let y'all know that I'm going to be away for a week. I don't think I'll have internet access while I'm away. You should still be able to PM me with your LOs when you are finished and basically move along without me. But I just wanted to give you a head's up so you know why the first post isn't being edited with who's working on the LO now.

Have fun and be safe!

Mary Jo 06-30-2011 07:48 PM

Sorry Everyone - my niece went into labor with twins on Wednesday but she was only at 24 weeks. This has been a nightmare, one of the boys only survived 28 minutes and the other is in NICU - he is only 1.5lbs but he is holding his own. they are giving him a 50/50 chance at this point, but my niece has a high fever and we do not know where it is coming from yet. As a result, I have not had the chance to work on my page. I will try to have it done some time Friday or Saturday - I have to go get some sleep right now, I am about to fall down. Please keep us in your prayers.

WDW Scrap Princess 07-01-2011 03:05 AM

I want to do it! what do I do? I love the PP!:yeah:

tiggernjen 07-01-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 75143)
I want to do it! what do I do? I love the PP!:yeah:

Teresa, you had to sign up to do this challenge...I think it is closed...But check with Donna to see if you can still join in...:)

WDW Scrap Princess 07-01-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 75176)
Teresa, you had to sign up to do this challenge...I think it is closed...But check with Donna to see if you can still join in...:)

thank you Lyn, as you can see I have never done one:blush:
I will try. I love that PP, got to have it!

Mary Jo 07-06-2011 10:57 PM

Thanks for bearing with me ladies - I have passed mine on to Jo. Hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful 4th of July!

WDW Scrap Princess 07-07-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmtscrap (Post 73867)
Well shoot, I'm just now seeing this. I love the PP and hate that I didn't get in on time to get it.

I think I missed it too, and I love the pp:D

MichaelsMomJo 07-07-2011 08:48 PM

I received the LO from MaryJo today, will try to send mine on by tomorrow night! :)

Princess Janas Mom 07-10-2011 03:13 PM

Hi everyone! I am at the beach and having a really hard time with my internet connection. IF I can not get my LO posted or if you do not hear from me by 6:00 pm tomorrow, please skip me and go on to the next person. Honestly, I am surprised that I have internet right now, first time in 10 days.

MaddiesMom 07-10-2011 06:05 PM

Arlette - I was just hopping on over here to tell them. I hope you're having fun!

scrappinnewbie 07-11-2011 06:14 AM

Yippie Skippy.... we are getting close. I can't wait to see the reveal. That is the best part of the telephone challenges!... Woo Hoo!

shalinao 07-16-2011 06:20 AM

I can't wait for the reveal!:yeah:

This Dixie Pixie 07-16-2011 09:04 AM

I'm out of town right now, will upload all the LOs Monday!! :yeah:

sparklehal 07-20-2011 06:02 PM

After the reveal I will put up the #20 telephone challenge sign up

scrappinnewbie 07-20-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 77309)
After the reveal I will put up the #20 telephone challenge sign up

Cool... I will be watching. :)

WDW Scrap Princess 07-20-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 77309)
After the reveal I will put up the #20 telephone challenge sign up

I would love to try it!:D

This Dixie Pixie 07-20-2011 08:15 PM

I'm really sorry guys. I forgot to post the LOs yesterday and I totally had planned to. Today I was very pre-occupied with family problems and a commitment I was unable to get out of this afternoon. My sister in law had a stroke this morning and she currently is unable to breathe on her own. We don't know what her prognosis is. If we don't have to do an emergency trip "back home" I'll try to concentrate long enough to post them tomorrow.

This Dixie Pixie 07-20-2011 10:09 PM

Well, we got the call we didn't want to get. We're going home first thing in the morning to be with family. This sucks.

April I think that you may as well start the new sign up because I don't know when I'll be able to upload the LOs now. She hasn't passed yet, but I don't expect her to last much longer. She has no brain activity and is on life support.

mouselvrmom 07-20-2011 10:14 PM

Oh, no, Donna! That is horrible! Your family is definitely in my prayers!

alovesj95 07-21-2011 04:42 PM

Donna,
I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers!

tiggernjen 07-21-2011 05:10 PM

Donna, I an so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger