MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oh Boy! Layouts of the Week (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9665)
-   -   Layouts of the week (March 6th-12th) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6820)

kateolas 03-11-2011 06:22 PM

What an adorable LO from Jenn (Mouselvrmom) -- love that little bit of green with the purple ... great job as always Jenn !!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ore_1_copy.jpg

julie 03-11-2011 09:47 PM

Thank you Fioontje for mentioning my layout!

I was impressed with QuiltyMom's cruise layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/view.jpg

gcmom 03-12-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie (Post 57129)
I'd like to nominate GCMom's super simple, yet GORGEOUS layout!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-adventure.jpg

:credits:

O my Gosh, thank you Kayla! You're too sweet! I'm not sure I belong here, but thank you so much!

kaylalovesminnie 03-12-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcmom (Post 57463)
O my Gosh, thank you Kayla! You're too sweet! I'm not sure I belong here, but thank you so much!

You're so welcome, I just love that LO :)

Julie L. 03-12-2011 08:29 PM

I love scrappinnewbie's beautiful "Princess walk" layout! lovely design, and adorable photos!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ncess_Walk.jpg

This Dixie Pixie 03-13-2011 10:30 AM

This LO by KayR really struck me! I had to put it in LOTW!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Los-Angele.jpg

scrappinnewbie 03-13-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie L. (Post 57530)
I love scrappinnewbie's beautiful "Princess walk" layout! lovely design, and adorable photos!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ncess_Walk.jpg

Thanks Julie for the sweet comments on my LO. It was a nice suprise to see it in this thread. I am honored to be mentioned with all these fabulous LO's.

KayR 03-13-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie (Post 57572)
This LO by KayR really struck me! I had to put it in LOTW!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Los-Angele.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you!! I came to look at the LOTW gallery for inspiration and was truly surprised to see my LO here! I am honored!

cassidyk 03-14-2011 06:23 AM

Andrea's entry for speed scrap 48 is amazing! I love everything about it!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iergarten2.JPG

tukogirl 03-14-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadauh (Post 57224)
I love this lo by Tukogirl:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bats_small.jpg

The page is very elegant and jungle-ish at the same time! Those cluster are amazing and that doodle is great for the lo!!


I just saw this!! Thank you very much, I am so flattered!! I was trying for something not silly or Halloweeny, which is hard to do when your subject is bats!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger