MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Adventureland (MK) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9542)
-   -   Dole Whip (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3144)

liriel 05-12-2011 03:15 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Whip-web.jpg
:credits:

jeniferdwn 05-13-2011 05:05 AM

I've never seen these or heard of these until I joined this board!! Now I really want to try one!!!:rolleyes:

liriel 05-13-2011 05:11 AM

If you like pineapple...they are amazing! At WDW they have them in Adventureland at Aloha Isle and at the Polynesian Resort (that I know of).

vew-tori 07-25-2011 05:45 PM

Done for Weekly Challenge #26 using Template #72
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0101.jpg

robills 09-03-2011 12:06 PM

dole whip
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../dolewhip3.jpg

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN 09-03-2011 12:49 PM

Oh I seriously want one of these - any idea if they are served on the DCL (cruise ship)???

Great layouts!

buffy0214 09-05-2011 05:31 AM

:credits:http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Whipx600.jpg

mom2phillies 01-29-2012 12:18 PM

Dole Whip First Taste
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lage-00112.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lage-00112.jpg

This is for SS Marathon #: 95 Hosted by:Paula
Kit Disney dining by sara horton
List rest of other elements here: kellybell “I heart Mickey” kit

Hpgirl 01-29-2012 08:57 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Dole-Whip.jpg

WDW Scrap Princess 01-31-2012 07:02 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...llenge-008.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger