MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Project 2017 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9746)
-   -   whew! 2015 almost done- Post November update here (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15440)

tukogirl 12-21-2015 11:15 AM

I agree with Marie, that even though I didn't make my yearly goal (after 2 hard drive crashes ugh!), I'm still really glad I got as much done as I did and I don't think that would have happened without this little group! There were some others that didn't quite their goals as well, and I hope you all feel good about what you got done even though you didn't quite make it.

And congrats to everyone who has almost completed their goals! Keep pushing for the end of the year!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger