MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > cmtscrap
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Conversation Between cmtscrap and roxana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. cmtscrap
    07-31-2010 09:30 AM
    cmtscrap
    I understand.
  2. roxana
    07-31-2010 06:54 AM
    roxana
    Charlene, I´d love, love, love to tell you but I can´t (and it´s really hard to keep my mouth shut!!! )It´s a secret until the 3 winners get their prizes! Emma will reveal the contents of the goodie bag as soon as the third winner appears! So eventually you´ll know
    Roxana
  3. cmtscrap
    07-30-2010 06:45 AM
    cmtscrap
    Congratulations on you goddie bag win! You'll have to tell me what was in it.
  4. roxana
    07-15-2010 03:51 PM
    roxana
    Your message was OK, just once! Well I´ve been going to WDW since I was a child, my mother loved it, so if possible we went there, of course not as often as I would have wished as we are so far away, but I´ve been there about 8 or 9 times what´s a lot living here. I have photo albums of most of my trips, but started digiscrapping (never paperscrapped)when my son was born, unfortunately my last trip to WDW was on 2008, when my boy was 3 ( before 3 nothing, here we don´t use to travel with babies as you can´t be carrying the babysitter everywhere!)and i don´t know when will be the next one, we don´t anticipate as much as you!
    Glad both of us found this site, it´s great for us digiscrap-addicts!! And the best is the more you scrap the more you learn!
    Thanks for the compliments on my job, your pages are awesome too!
    Roxana
  5. cmtscrap
    07-15-2010 02:08 PM
    cmtscrap
    I hope this goes through, I was trying to write to you and my computer rebooted. Forgive me if I'm repeating myself. How do you get your fill of Disney living in Lima? Since I grew up 3 hours away from WDW (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area) I couldn't imagine living that far away. I currently live outside Atlanta, Ga and am 7 hours away from WDW...and that's too far for me. My parents live an hour north of WDW so I try to go to there for a day each time I visit them. It doesn't always work out. One of these days I want to go to Disneyland in CA.

I've been scrapbooking since 1998 and have been digiscrapbooking ever since Creative Memories introduced their software, 1995/1996 I believe. I still traditional scrapbook, but use the digital medium for special trips and when I need more than one copy.

I love the work you have done. Who knows, maybe I'll be scraplifting you again in the future.
  6. roxana
    07-15-2010 01:51 PM
    roxana
    Thanks for the friend request!