MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > buttner-jenkins
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between buttner-jenkins and Fioontje
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Fioontje
    09-14-2011 02:48 PM
    Fioontje
    Hi Mo, thanks for the message! Glad you're okay
    That means you really have to visit the Mouse again so you can join us again!
    Hope to see you back soon!
  2. buttner-jenkins
    08-29-2011 05:35 PM
    buttner-jenkins
    Hi Fiona,
    many thanx for your visitor message, I think I am in scrapping hibernation, not just here but also on my blog. It's been like ages, doesn't help when I don't have my own Disney photos to scrap I know it's such a WEAK excuse! Hope your holidays treat you well & can't wait to see your next batch of pages.
    Hugz, Mo
  3. Fioontje
    07-16-2011 09:38 AM
    Fioontje
    Hi Mo!
    Haven't seen you on Mousescrappers in a while. Hope you're okay

Greetz from the other Dutchie!
  4. Fioontje
    06-07-2010 12:29 PM
    Fioontje
    Hi Mo, what a coincidence to "meet" someone that has been born in the same town as I am and now lives on the other side of the world, through an Americain Disney Scrapforum! Spreek je nog een beetje Nederlands?
    It must take a long time to save up money to go back to the Netherlandsfor one time, those plaintickets are so very expensive. I'd love to see Australia and New-Zealand one time, but those prices are just ridiculus.
    I just visited you blogspot and love your layouts and tuorials on it! It may come in handy for me some day I don't have very much time to scrap either, and that's frustrating when you have some many idea's and see so many great layouts.
    I added your blog to my fav's, so I can visit more often. looking forward to see more!

Love Fiona
  5. buttner-jenkins
    06-06-2010 02:40 PM
    buttner-jenkins
    Hi Fiona,
    I'm a Dutchie, geboren in Dordrecht en nu woon ik in Niew Zeeland.
    I was 13 when we left Holland - a long time ago now. My husband's family is Dutch too, so it's fun sometimes to talk in Dutch together and plan a trip back. It will take a lot of saving up.
    Loving your work and I am learning a lot here, just don't have as much time to scrap as I would like. But I am a big admirer of everyone's work here.
    Hugz Mo