MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > cmtscrap
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between cmtscrap and ana_carol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ana_carol
    07-26-2010 04:15 PM
    ana_carol
    Ill forgive your portuguese if you forgive my english Que bom que você está aprendendo português, sempre que quiser praticar comigo é só falar (That nice that you're learning portuguese, anytime you want to practice with me just say it). Yes I have always lived in Brazil, born and raised here, never lived in US. Actually i have only been to USA 3 times, once when i was 14 years old, and went to Disney with those terrible teenagers excursions. In 2008 with my husband and 2 boys, and in january this year. Im so lucky to come back now in october/november, even though my older son will be skipping 2 weeks of school. Yes i do like Disney a lot, and the whole planning and scrapping after is just heaven for me. Im so grateful for mousescrappers, as we can meet people all around the world with the same passion.
  2. cmtscrap
    07-26-2010 02:23 PM
    cmtscrap
    Ola,

You'll have to forgive my poor Portuguese. Eu sou um estudante de portuguese para meu trabalho. I am en environmental chemist in Atlanta, Georgia and we actually have quite a few jobs in Brazil. We had an office in Sao Paulo and are now opening one in Rio I believe. I couldn't imagine living that far away from Disney. You must really love it. From looking at your pages you seem like you do. Have you always lived in Brazil or did you live in the Estados Unidos at one time? Maybe this will be good practice for me, who knows.