MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Talking Weekly Challenge #21 (2/10 to 2/16)

I am posting this challenge early since I have a bunch of stuff going on tomorrow.

When I was scrapping my entry for this past week's challenge about my first visit to MGM Studios it got me thinking. What does a typical day at Disney look like for you? Do you get there for rope drop? Do you ride all the rides? Do you take your time and just check out the sights? Do you focus on meeting characters? Do you park hop?

So your job is to scrap ONE DAY at Disney. You can pick ONE SPECIFIC day that you went to the parks or a day from a cruise, etc. Show us what you did that day and be sure to tell us about it.

Requirements:
-Scrap ONE DAY at Disney.
-Use at least 4 OR MORE PHOTOS.
-Include ONE MICKEY
-Upload layout to the Challenges gallery here at Mousescrappers and link back to this thread

Deadline: Midnight PST on February 16, 2010

For all those who complete a layout by the deadline that meets all of the above requirements will receive this participation prize:

IMPORTANT: this is a Mousescrappers exclusive and will not be offered again. No exceptions!

Can't wait to see what a day at Disney looks like for all of you!

Here is my layout:

Have fun!
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Yzerbear19; 02-12-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
OMGosh, Melissa! I love, love, love that PP!!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 02-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
AWESOME PP, Melissa!!!! Gotta get scrappin'!!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
OMG... AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Those are soooo cool!

Thanks so much for hosting, Melissa! Off to announce this on Facebook and Twitter (note to everyone, I do this for all challenges).

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 02-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
CO Lab Lover
Cooling off in Critter Country

Ooh, I love this PP!! Can't wait to complete my LO!

Old 02-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #6
twhitesell
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Love the prize...I didn't get mine finished for last week so I need to get to work early on this one!!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:39 AM   #7
lynett_rock
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: SBC+
Camera: Olympus eVolt
Love the pp, so this will get me thinking...how to fit one day on just one page...maybe a two page layout.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

Old 02-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0

Paper - Forrester's Wish
Mickey heads - from Millie and Rustmanfan DISigns
Mickey Clip Art - Donatalie DISigns
Alpha - ChooChoo Bear Alpha by Llellia designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

Last edited by stormer; 02-10-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Melissa.. WOW great PP!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 AM   #10
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6

Click for credits
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Closed Thread