MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #31
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Some of my pages I liked, others I didn't. But here are my two favorites:

This one just fell together. I love it when that happens! I think it is the large photo of the submarine that did it for me.

And this one I was able to make while scrapping and chatting at the same time, uploading it just minutes after the chat ended. That has never happened before!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2015, 05:11 PM   #32
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
I was most proud about finishing half of the marathon. While I finished the 5k, I finished 8 LOs and that's half the full marathon. With the terribly busy weekend I had, I was happy to get that many done!

Also, with not having scrapped for several months, I was amazed at how quick I got back into it. I had been working on really getting my photos, digiscrapping files, etc organized. So, I think that really helped me!

So here's one that I didn't like at first since I'm not a PL scrapper. As much as I want to be one, I always over elementize my layouts. But, this layout allowed me to include many more photos than I usually do. And I like how I was able to capture the dialog with Captain Jack without really writing paragraphs.

I am proud of actually completing both the blending and all the elements from the kit that I wanted to. I also don't usually stagger my titles but, I am really happy with how the title came out in this one! I also love photos with details in the background that unless you really focus on it, you can easily miss it.

And last, this layout brings me back to our most spontaneous night last year and how absolutely AMAZING everything was that day. Our walk up, no wait seating at the window just 15 minutes before Illuminations, the excellent meal and my girls PERFECT behavior! It was such a wonderful meal. Each time I look at this photo, I think of the perfect evening and that makes the layout perfect to me!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 05:03 PM   #33
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Lucky Winners Announced!

I confess I love this particular game as I really enjoy reading how you feel empowered after the marathons. I like reading why you are proud of yourself. I like seeing you brag on your accomplishments!

It often takes another scrapper to really understand why we are happy about a certain page. It is especially important because we were all working under the gun during the marathon and can really appreciate the joys from getting a page made.

Thanks for sharing your accomplishments with me!

I used the random number thingie and the lucky winners are post #15 and post #24. Congrats to Robills and Tinkerbell1112!!!!! Thanks Carol for the siggie pin donation! I'll shoot you all a PM.

I wish I had more goodies to pass out. Everyone please take a bow and stand up and shout! You did it! You should be super proud of your work during the marathon. The gallery is brimming over with lovely pages and you made them! WAY TO GO!

Congrats to all and thanks for playing Game #3!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote