MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Photobooks / Albums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
greggiew
I'm on the tram

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T5i, Pentax Optio W10 & iPhones ;)
Our Octboer 2011 Trip

My turn to join in on the party, I finally finished our book from our WDW trip this past October!

Every year I create a Shutterfly book for the family, so when we got back from Disney, I wanted to make one for just that trip. After a little searching with Google and I found a wonderful Shutterfly book created by MouseScrapper’s own CynthiaY2. After seeing some of her Shutterfly pages, I got inspired to go full speed ahead! CynthiaY2’s book then led me here and I was so amazed at the quality and variety of work done by everyone!

So, with some researching, scraplifting, help from CynthiaY2, Natalie from PA and Neverland Scraps, products from Kellybell Designs, Scrapper’s Delights, and Sweet Shoppe Designs I was on my way. Naturally, Google images played a little help too LOL. I know I’ve left some credits off, so I apologize for that – will do a better job of logging things on my next book since we’re setting up to go next October!!!

Here’s my finished product: http://greggiew.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Like I mentioned to CynthiaY2, leave it to Walt to inspire us to get together and become new friends!

Greg

greggiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Beautifully done Greg! I absolutely adore the shadow picture of the kids on the back cover--such a clever idea! We are thrilled that you have found Mousescrappers and look forward to seeing more of your layouts in the future!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
OMG Gregg, it is Gorgeous! awesome job!
thank you for sharing, I am dying to complete my first book!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Congrats Greg!!! Awesome book!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
supergirljennie
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Storybook Creator 4.0
Camera: Nikon D3000
Great job! What an undertaking
Mickey Pumpkin Mouse Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest

supergirljennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
greggiew
I'm on the tram

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T5i, Pentax Optio W10 & iPhones ;)
Thank you everyone for your feedback!
We're in the process of planning our next trip, so I'm already looking for ideas for the next chapter!!!

Greg

greggiew is offline   Reply With Quote