MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Template Challenge #203 (03/01-03/14)

Hi Mousescrappers! It's Saturday and that means it's time for another template challenge

My challenge for you s to use the below template within the next fortnight to preserve another magical memory! Anyone that does this before the deadline will receive a ''Four Parks, One World'' themed giftie in their inboxes on the 15th! It's that simple...

Feel free to make the template your own, add extra photos / take some away, include a huge cluster along the middle or keep it simple... Totally up to you. Here is the template (Image linked):

** DOWNLOAD EXPIRED **

Note: Despite the template being inspired by ''Four parks, One world'' your page can have ANY THEME!

Here is my layout, we managed to do all four parks in one day on our last trip:

Also posted in the 4 Parks 1 World thread

Please remember the Template Challenge Rules:-
- Your layout must be Disney related
- Upload your LO to the MouseScrappers "Template Challenge'' gallery
- Post your image here in this forum (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category.
- Please no double dipping with any other challenges
- Try to leave love for fellow participants
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 03-16-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
love this! Great cover page. hmm....thinking this would be fun for my CA trip. Going to play around
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 03-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Great template, I love things that use lots of pictures. I combined this with the weekly challenge since it was perfect to use on what I wanted for that but I did do 2 pages.

This is the other page:

Forum Link

Old 03-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
naturebug
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon Coolpix and Cannon digital EOS
4 parks 1 world

Also posted in the 4 Parks 1 World thread

Thank you so much for this template. This is from our June 2013 trip. I haven't done many digital scrap pages but I love this template.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Mouse Ears Pirate Ears

Last edited by naturebug; 03-03-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by janette View Post
Great template, I love things that use lots of pictures. I combined this with the weekly challenge since it was perfect to use on what I wanted for that but I did do 2 pages.
Love it! Thanks so much for taking part and for posting both of your layouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturebug View Post
Thank you so much for this template. This is from our June 2013 trip. I haven't done many digital scrap pages but I love this template.
Thanks for taking part - so glad you decided to join in with the challenges here! Can't wait to see more of your layouts in the gallery!

Can't wait to see any other pages Keep them coming!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Old 03-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
scrapmommy
Just parked the car

Pooh bear and Friends

Hope I posted this in the right places. It is my first time posting, infact its only my 4th digital page.

credits are with picture in gallery

Last edited by scrapmommy; 03-13-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #7
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
This is a great template, and your page is fabulous!!! Can't wait for the SBC version so that I can play with it! Just might have to scraplift your page, Melissa!!

Old 03-05-2014, 03:35 AM   #8
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alclark11 View Post
This is a great template, and your page is fabulous!!! Can't wait for the SBC version so that I can play with it! Just might have to scraplift your page, Melissa!!
You're in luck the wonderful Charlene just got back to me with them!

** SBC links have been added to the first post **

If you get a chance please shoot a thank you to Charlene cmtscrap for the conversion!

Old 03-05-2014, 05:40 PM   #9
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Smile Spaceship Earth

Great template! Cannot wait to play around with it!

Forum Link
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=74
Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Pirate Flag Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Maracas I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sorcerer\'s Hat Viking Ship Monorail Earful Tower

Last edited by RMSTigger; 03-05-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Added page

Old 03-06-2014, 04:34 AM   #10
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Great template - thanks! And I love your page!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread