MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Template Challenge #189 (10/05-10/18)

Howdy fellow Mousescrappers!!!! So glad you're here to take part Template Challenge #189. I'm a little bit out of my element with templates (I great big thanks to Charlene for creating the pngs and SBC files), so I hope it will be up to par.

I used one of my favorite layouts to design this template. It includes three semi-transparent photo masks. Don't let that scare you. It's a great way to incorporate those scene photos that you're not sure where to put.

Here is the template that you will be working with

You can download the files at
{links expired}

- Your layout must be Disney related
- Upload your LO to the MouseScrappers "Template Gallery", making sure you properly credit the designers products that you used to create your layout.
- This challenge is not just for digital scrapbookers. If you are a paper scrapbooker, please use the template as your inspiration.
- Post your image here in this forum (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category.
- Please no double dipping. What does that mean? It means please do not use this template on any other challenge here at MouseScrappers (except Color wheel or photo swap)
- Also, everyone loves comments so please leave love to those who inspire us along the way!!

Russell from Disney's "Up" is one of my favorite characters. You're PP this challenge will be a mini kit inspired by him and the movie.

Happy Scrapping

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Last edited by Carolc; 10-28-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
One Man's Dream

Thanks for the template. It's been a while since I've scrapbooked. Thanks for getting me back into the habit!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...166#post139166
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Old 10-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoomrm View Post
Thanks for the template. It's been a while since I've scrapbooked. Thanks for getting me back into the habit!
WOW!!!! Love what you did with the template. And the colors are amazing.

Thanks for playing along. Glad you're back at scrapping. You can't put that talent to waste!!!

Kelly

P.S. (The PP is ready, but I didn't upload it yet. As soon as I do, I'll PM them to you).

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 10-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoomrm View Post

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...166#post139166
Wow! Great job on this! I just added it to the LOTW thread

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 10-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
AnnAbbott
Having breakfast at Everything Pop

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon Rebel xsi
Disneyland 2012 Asimo the Robot

Template Challenge...189 modified....

I love this template. I was able to use the photo masks for the signs that describe Asimo...great!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...streply&t=3105

Follow Me on Instagram at AnnAbbottPhotography1
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups

Old 10-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnAbbott View Post
Template Challenge...189 modified....

I love this template. I was able to use the photo masks for the signs that describe Asimo...great!

Love what you did with the template. Glad to see you used the masks. They really add a special element to the layout.

Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Kelly

Old 10-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #7
AnnAbbott
Having breakfast at Everything Pop

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon Rebel xsi
Thanks Kelly....

I didnt know how I was going to use the masks..but they really added to the
"journal-ling" part of the page with out journal-ling...

Follow Me on Instagram at AnnAbbottPhotography1
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups

Old 10-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #8
afirmbeliever

I created a template from a layout I made (it was of Siesta Key in Florida). The masks were a great way to get the scenery/nature photos in, without taking away from the people photos.

Here is a link to the layout if you are interested in seeing it here is a link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Old 10-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #9
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Oooh, Kelly, thanks for the example! I'm going to go comb through my pictures and figure out what would work well with those masks. I'd been playing around with the template but couldn't quite figure out what to really do with the masks!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 10-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
I created a template from a layout I made (it was of Siesta Key in Florida). The masks were a great way to get the scenery/nature photos in, without taking away from the people photos.

Here is a link to the layout if you are interested in seeing it here is a link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Kelly, that is a gorgeous beach LO! I have never been able to use photo masks well, but I am going to try.

Closed Thread