MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
tukogirl

Congratulations Goody Bag Winners!

Congratulations to all of the winners of our 2nd Birthday Party Goody Bag! I'm sure you all are very tired but feeling good about all of the great pages you completed, the things you learned, and the fun you had. I know I am!

Everyone who completed at least 15 of the birthday activities should have received a PM from me with the download links to the goody bag. If you didn't get one or don't see your name on this list and think you should have, please send me a PM.

Without further ado, here is the list of members receiving the 2nd Birthday siggy icon (and the goody bag) for completing at least 15 birthday activities!

Congratulations! And to save yourself some counting, there were 78 of you!

tinkerbell7678
ana_carol
sparklehal
tiggernjen
PrincessMouse
Travelingxio
Jojo
r0binb
roxana
Hpgirl

Jennifer9948
CoralTurtle
Luv2scrapmm
Bcalberti
Kramer.zoo
Robills
PrincessTiff
WDW Scrap Princess
GlassSlipper01
Kimberly27

Janet715
MJAJmom
hobbes130
poohaddict
cmtscrap
shelleeyore
ljritchie
shalinao
californiateri
obumpus

WendyGA
Gatechgal
Discruiser
Meejay
Kaylalovesminnie
Winipeg1
Aussiegirl
MusicMouse
MaddiesMom
Willsgirl31

Mcclane
Wahoomrm
Alovesj95
Ncmousemom
CynthiaY2
Jenscrap
Scrappinnewbie
cncDisney4
charelkenl
bonham0731

enapolez
liriel
Princess Janas Mom
Designsbyamanda
Cmlhale
Brena80
Ruby
Susan0326
Stormer
DebraM

Nadauh
Colts Fan
Susie_q_777
Gfengel
Susan0877
Momof2greatcats
Carolinagirl
Lissiejo
Banderson
ColoMich94

PirateTink
Mouselvrmom
BelieveInFairies
Karrieskreations
Spacecadetswife
Sand
Hichchei
This Dixie Pixie

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
carolinagirl
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony DSC H50 & Canon Rebel T2i
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! Congrats to everyone who completed the challenge!!!

carolinagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
janet715
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
WOW!!! Thank you doesn't even BEGIN to express how grateful I am! I love absolutely everything in the goody bag!!!! All of you designers have really just made my day! I never thought I would be able to finish 15 of the challenges, but it just goes to show - when you put your mind to it, you really can accomplish anything. I get so much inspiration from Mousescrappers and really appreciate everything!!!

So, thank you moderators for putting all of this together, thank you hosts for all the challenges, thank you designers for the freebies and thank you fellow scrappers for the inspiration!

Thank you!!!!!

janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Thank you so much to the designers, moderators and all involved in putting together this fun birthday celebration! I got a late start, but was able to finish way more than I expected and get the Goodie bag! thank you to Carol for creating this fun site for all of us to share our love of all things Disney!

Hope we have many more fun years here!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #5
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Wow, 78 people!! Congrats to everyone!! It was such a fun birthday celebration. Can't wait to go open up all those goodies!! Thanks for all the hard work involved with setting things up, hosting, organizing, moderating and contributors of prizes. It certainly was fabulous!!
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
Colts Fan
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Thanks to everyone! I, too, didn't think I'd get it done. But I am so glad I did! I'm downloading right now--Can't wait to see everything. I know I will love it!
Star Tours Eiffel Tower Carousel horse I love DCL!

Colts Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Thank you very much! I LOVE everything! I am ready to scrap some more!
Alice
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

alovesj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Congrats to everyone who completed their 15 games....78 people WOW!!! I had a fun time doing all of the challenges....
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #9
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Wauw! That's one AWESOME goodiebag!!! everyone!!!

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Thank y'all so much for the great stuff can not wait to use it all!!! Y;all are great!!! Thanks to all the great designer thank you thank you thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote