MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Disney News and information > Park changes/openings
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
My daughter always wanted to be in The Main Street Electrical Parade...She loved the dancers with Cinderella, and that was the part of the parade she wanted to be in...But by the time she had graduated from High School the parade was replaced by the SpectroMagic parade...I was glad to hear that it was coming back to WDW for the summer, but sad that we might not get to see it, since our annual summer trip had to get cancelled... But now we might get to see it again when we go down in November...
Lyn--that is too funny. I wanted to be one of the dancers with Cinderella too! Under most circumstances I would have wanted to be one of the princesses but in the case of the MSEP it didn't get much better than Cinderella's court dancers in their big beautiful dresses that were all lit up! I remember telling my mom every year that I was going to do that when I grew up. That didn't happen obviously but now I am super excited to see it again and see my kids mesmerized by the magic that is MSEP!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #12
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyk View Post
Lyn--that is too funny. I wanted to be one of the dancers with Cinderella too! Under most circumstances I would have wanted to be one of the princesses but in the case of the MSEP it didn't get much better than Cinderella's court dancers in their big beautiful dresses that were all lit up! I remember telling my mom every year that I was going to do that when I grew up. That didn't happen obviously but now I am super excited to see it again and see my kids mesmerized by the magic that is MSEP!
Kathryn--My daughter took ballet & jazz since she was 5 years old...So I guess she thought she had a better chance as a dancer than anything else.. She also wanted to be Ariel in the Little Mermaid show, but she couldn't sing...I wish she was still here, so she could see the parade one more time...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #13
hsmom
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon
Hopefully the parade will stay around until early next year. I would love to have my kids see it.
Star Tours I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Monorail Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Pop Century Christmas Tree 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

hsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
I'm so excited that we will get to see it... 1 week from tomarrow

I was sorta bored with spectro... and skipped it on our last 2 trips... I'm glad I get to be excited for a nighttime parade this time!!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #15
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Finally being able to see it last week, it was amazing!! The crowd starts clapping along with the music before the parade even starts. I think I still like Spectro better, but I went back to see the parade twice, so I love MESP too.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote